(Chapter 15) My Mommy told me I was special. I think. I dont remember her...

Tamara

I awoke for the second time, feeling two strong arms wrapped around my form and my face buried in Minho's amazing muscular chest.

I heard quiet whispers around me a small flash and a click of a camera.

"I knew that stealing Tamara's bed was a good idea." Someone whispered.

"Is Minho China? Cause he China shuck." Another said. ((Read aloud to understand))

"They're so shucking cute!!" I hear a feminine voice squeal.

"Shuck Guys I think Tamara is awake..." I turn around with my lips pressed into a thin line as I raised my brows at them.

I took a deep breath before whisper shouting, "DA SHUCK YOU SHANKS DOING LURKIN?!?!"

Newt stepped up with a smile. "Well, first of all and most importantly, it's time for a gathering. Involving your chosen job."

I roll my eyes. "I don't need a whole army of gladers telling me that it's time for a gathering. Just one will do." I tell him rolling my eyes.

I feel the covers shift beside me as Minho yawns and sits up the white covers sliding down his stomach and revealing them pectorals that I worshiped and loved so dearly. I quickly look away before he sees me staring.

His eyes widen and his mouth hangs open. I resisted the urge to stare at his incredibly soft and plump lips. His confused face turns into anger as he shouts. "DA SHUCK YOU SHANKS DO-" He was stopped by Newt.

"We heard the exact same thing come out of Tamara's mouth, we don't need to hear it again. Before you ask, the reason we're here is because there is a gathering that you both need to attend, and the second reason is well...

He was interrupted by Belle. "You guys are really. And I mean REALLY cute, you guys are like, I can't even-" she gets stopped by Newt.

"We couldn't help ourselves, now let's focus on how there's a gathering in 5 minutes!

"God Minho and Tamara so much alike, I'm not sure if I should barf or tell them that they should date like right now." He whispers under his breath so that barely anyone could hear.

-5 minutes later-

"Okay so now that all the keepers and Tamara are here, let's begin." Alby speaks, authority lacing his voice.

I sit a little straighter in my seat, the chair right next to Minho, and awaited nervously and excitedly for what job I was going to receive.

"Tamara arrived to us a little over a week ago, the first girl ever, and has worked very hard and shown her worth in the week she's been here."

He turns to me and pauses for a split second before continuing. "So may I ask for the Keepers that will be taking Tamara in as their own please stand now."

I gasped. Keepers? As in more than one? My eyes widened in so many emotions that I couldn't even pick out what emotions I was even feeling.

I looked towards Minho to see if he understood what was happening. He just looked at me and smiled. Fat lot of good that did me.

I heard the sliding of chairs as the keepers stood. Jeff, Frypan, Zart, and Alby remained standing.

"Tamara, Congratulations! You are now a Med-Jack, Cook, Track-hoe, and official Keeper of the Glader Tamers. And for everyone that doesn't know, a Glader Tamer basically keeps everyone in check making sure no one steps out of line because we all know that just two leaders isn't enough for the lot of you." Newt said in his captivating British accent.

I gasped in surprise. "I've been here a WEEK and you want me to have three jobs and basically be the third leader of the glade?"

Alby nods. "In the week that you have been here, I believe that you've kept everyone from doing bad things more than we have. People listen to you, you have this strange aura of power around the gladers and you Shuckin made Gally stop being as much of a Shuckface!"

The room erupted into laughter and Minho slapped his knee, joyous tears sliding down his cheek as he nodded in agreement 

Gally frowned. "Hey! I was never a Shuckface!"

Alby rolls his eyes. "Anyway Tamara, you will be working as a Glader Tamer for half of a day, everyday, and then for the other half days you will be working as either a cook, a medjack, or a track-hoe. Good that?"

I nod, swelling with pride. I mean I was the first person to ever get more than one job, and the keeper of a job that didn't exist until now. "Good that." I reply.

My mommy told me I was special, and klunk she was right. After all, mother knows best. At least I think she told me that I was destined for great things. That's what every mother says to their child right? If only I remembered my mother, or anything for that matter.

"Okay gladers, end of Gathering, go about your day." Alby nodded to everyone and they stood, getting in a messy as klunk line to congratulate me. And honestly mainly to celebrate that I am becoming a cook. Apparently they like my cooking. A lot.

Minho came up from behind me when everyone finished and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Congratulations TamTam." He chuckled.

I looked up at him and ruffled his hair. "Why thank you Minho!" I grinned.

Minho stopped on his tracks letting out a long dramatic gasp. "You did not just mess up my hair." He said desperately trying to fix it.

I turned around with a chuckle. "Oh no! I'm sorry!" I tease sarcastically. "You can fix it later boo boo." I say with a pouty face.

He crosses his arms over his chest and huffs. "You better be Shuckin greatful that I like you." He says rolling his eyes.

I turned around with my eyebrows raised in amusement. He liked me? I tried to keep my cool as I jumped up and down and bounced on the walls in my head.

"Be Shuckin thankful that your my friend." He finished said again rewording his sentence quickly. My heart sank and I quit happy dancing. Right. Friends. Just friends.

TADAAAAA I hoped you liked this chapter guys. AND I CANT BELIEVE HOW MANY READS IM GETTING ON THIS! ITS UNSHUCKINBELIEVABLE! so since you all just think this fanfic is so great and keep asking for more frequent updates, that's what your going to get. Hopefully I'll be able to update every week or every two weeks. Just for you all. Ya welcome shanks. You got a storm coming in these future chapters.