(Chapter 19) Lady Screams and the Unholy Day.

Tamara

It's only been about 3 minutes since I left Minho in the bathroom with the poor little greenie, but I was already starting to feel bad. Minho wasn't a very nice guy if you don't know him that well. Especially to greenies. I know from experience. The greenie just klunked himself and I'm leaving him with Minho? My logic is super klunky today.

I ran back to the bathroom preparing myself to just not look where the man parts are. I mean that would be a little hard since he did klunk himself and all that klunk would probably smear all over his butt. Oh dear, this would be harder than I thought.

I was just about to open the door when I realized that the greenie was about 12 or 13. I didn't have to clean him! He's not 5, he could just clean himself. If he needed help, I could just get Minho to help him and I would stand there, not looking anywhere I'm not supposed to, and make sure Minho doesn't poke fun at the boy! I'm a shucking genius!

I walked in and my eyes were met with an unexpected sight. The greenie was in the bath tub, washing himself and Minho sat on the rim of the tub talking to him. After listening quietly for a while, I realized that Minho was telling him stories about the gladers. I even heard my name thrown into the story.

I leaned on the wall and listened to the story with a huge smile on my face. I was expecting a lot of things from Minho, but honestly, I wasn't expecting him to be so nice and welcoming to him. He was never this nice to me when I first arrived in the glade.

I knocked on the wall lightly trying, but unable to wipe the smile off my face. Minho turned around, and his brown eyes met with mine. His full lips parted as he arched a brow. "I thought you would feel no remorse, and just leave me to do this by myself."

"Well, honestly I came back because I thought you were teasing him." I say jutting out my hip.

"What? It's not like I tease you all the time." Minho says sarcastically with a grin.

"But this is different. There are different types of teasing just so you know." I state with a nod.

"Hey guys, I'm right here... Unclothed." The greenie said with a nervous chuckle.

My eyes drift from Minho's remembering that we were not alone. I cough and turn around. "I'll leave you two to finish cleaning up." I say quickly leaving.

Gally looks at me from half way across the glade and runs over towards me. "Hey Tamara, is frypan cooking today or are you?" He asked his eyes shining with something that I couldn't place.

I did have an assumption but I didn't want to jump to conclusions like I usually do. That just leaves me embarrassed in the end, and the last thing I need is to be embarrassed in front of more than 50 boys and Belle. I mean, Belle was fine, she wouldn't judge me, but the boys on the other hand...

"Why?"

"Because I like your cooking better. Frypans cooking has gotten a little dull lately." He said with a sigh. "I think he will be retiring soon. It is about that time of age." He says patting my shoulder.

"Gally, your older than him."

"Oh, right." He said rubbing the back of his neck and looking down at the ground. "Would you just answer the shuckin question?"

I roll my eyes. "It's frypans turn today. I'm in the kitchen tomorrow. Good talk, have a nice day," I say walking around him and to Minho's room. Not even bothering to look back at his priceless expression.

I needed to shower somewhere before showing up at dinner smelling like sweaty gym socks. I laughed realizing that all of the boys smelled like sweaty gym socks, because they never shower before eating. These boys hygiene...

I opened the door to Minho's room and stripped my clothes off walking into the bathroom and stepping into the shower.

Minho

"Okay greenie bud, let's get you dried up." I say with a sigh as I turn around, wait until I hear him stand with the water dripping and then I grab the towel and throw it back, trusting him to catch it.

I hear a subtle splash and a frustrated whine. "Bud. You caught that right?" I ask praying to God that he caught it and it was just my ears playing tricks on me.

"Uhhhhh..." He trailed off. "I may or may not have accidentally let it slip through my fingers." He said quickly.

I groan knowing that he didn't catch it. "Okay, just stay there, I have another towel in my room. Just take that towel and cover your stuff, and I'll be back okay?"

I don't even wait for a response before I run outside and into the homestead which was where my room was. I opened the door to my room immediately hearing singing coming from the bathroom. "Da shuck?" I whispered as I crept up to the door and opened the bathroom door.

Only then, I heard the shower going. I saw a... Well a womanly figure through the transparent glass sliding doors. It had to be Tamara. She was the only one who would have the guts to enter my room.

I jumped letting out my manliest shout. I was in the same room as an unclothed Tamara. And I was having a really hard time deciding on whether that was good or bad. I was gifted with a shriek in return as a hand pulled the door back a little and half of a face peaked through the opening.

"What the shucking SHUCK are you doing in here Minho!" She shouted making sure to cover her womanly parts with the door."

"Uhh... I just needed to get a towel, so I will just get that towel..." I say grabbing the towel. "And go," I say running out before she could jump out of the shower and kill me.

And there it is! I'm SO incredibly sorry for taking like 3 weeks to update! I wasn't busy or anything, I just was really busy watching and getting addicted to Netflix. Can you blame me?

So I did some estimation, and I estimated the amount of chapters that might be in this book. I'm estimating like, over fourty. Maybe fifty.

Or more! Which makes me happy, and should make you happy because if this fanfic is going to be that long then I must have a lot of ideas coming. Half and half good and bad so just prepare your feels.

Idk I'll try to make you guys feel sad and stuff. This is my first fanfiction so I apologize in advance if it doesn't give you the feels that you hoped. Still workin on it😂

Ily sassy shanks! Slay like Minhara slays them feels!😂❤️