(Chapter 9) Temporary MedJack Tamara At Your Service

This chapter will be from both Minho and Tamara's POV. I'll just bold the characters name before I start their POV. So enjoy this update!

~          ~          ~          ~          ~          ~          ~          ~     

-Tamara-
I awake to the sudden feeling of cold pressed against my back. My eyes snap open and are met with the brightness of the light above my head. The light flickered in my eyes and my heart rate quickened as I saw a group of what looked like scientists approach my body.

I try to move, I try to scream, I try to tell them to not touch me but it was all useless. I couldn't speak, and I couldn't get off the table I was laying on.  The scientists grab many sharp needles and my eyes widen. What were they planning on doing to me? Were they going to kill me? Why am I even here? How did I even get here?

A shadow casts over my form and I hear a voice say "Don't worry Tamara, Wicked is Good." I remember hearing something similar to those words way back sometime. I don't remember when, but I just remember.

My mind flashes back and in a flash of light, I remember. It was actually quite the opposite, instead of being surrounded by people that are saying that wicked is good, I was surrounded by people that were frantically whispering in my ear that Wicked is bad.

"What?" I ask myself nervously. What is wicked? Who is wicked? Are they good or bad? My mind flooded with confusing thoughts that crowded my brain giving me a headache the ache only growing by the second.

The scientists came closer to me holding a syringe up to my eyeball bringing it closer and closer ever so slowly. "Don't worry, this won't hurt a bit." They say as they ease the syringe into one of the blood vessels in my eye. As they pierce my eye a horrible pain I've never felt before radiates throughout my body starting from my head and shooting towards the tip of my toes.

I feel a craze overcome me, and this sudden hunger to kill. I scream again but this time it's unearthly, like I'm not even human anymore. Out of nowhere I shouted. "I'm a crank! I'm a bloody crank!"

I shoot up from my position in Minho's bed, my breath heavy, my eyes widened in fear, and sweat slipping down my forehead. It was a nightmare, it was just a nightmare.

But what the literal shuck was a crank! The are they zombies? Except they call themselves cranks? She sighed deeply letting her head fall in her hands. Thank god it was just a nightmare.

I hear a knock on my door and my heart rate quickens, still spooked from the bloody nightmare. "Hello?" She asks alertly.

"Bloody chill Tamara, it's your best friend Newt." He said walking in without my permission. "You okay?"

I shake my head chuckling softly. "Don't worry about it, it was just a nightmare. A really weird bad nightmare." He looks at me and I could see the curiosity sparking in his cute innocent little eyes, so I quickly add a little something. "But I barely remember anything from the dream anymore for some odd reason. All I remember was that it scared the living Grievers out of me."

He shrugged. "Well anyway, it's time for your next job testing. Your going to be with Clint and Jeff, the med-jacks." He paused for a while before smirking that adorable smirk of his. "You'll be helping heal Minho today." He wiggled his eyebrows and winked the most obvious wink in the history of the glade.