(Chapter 20) Someone is in Deep Klunk

Tamara

As Minho ran out of his room, I growled and quickly dressed myself in my clothes from earlier and ran out to catch up and...

What? I'm not going to hurt Minho! Why would you think that of me? Who do you think I am?

Oh who am I kidding, your right. I'm most definitely going to beat the living klunk out of Minho.

"Minho! You shucking, klunk faced, slint head! You grievershucker son of a bleach!" I shouted running faster and jumping into the air ready to body slam that irritating shuck.

But sadly, I was just a little off and landed right behind him. So I seized the moment letting my hand shoot out and grab Minhos calf.

In that moment, I took the time to really appreciate Minho's legs, his toned, muscular calves. Being a runner and running through the maze all day everyday has done his body good.

Minho fell, the towel still clutched in his hands, and I jumped back up. I never got to body slam him, and I really wanted to, so I mean why not? I leapt into the air and body slammed that slinthead into mother natures welcoming soil.

He groaned as he lifted his head slowly. "Da shuck was that for woman?" He asks with a slight whine.

I shrugged. "I don't know. I kinda just went for it. It was fun though!" I say patting his back as I got up snatching the towel from his hands.

I held out my hand to help Minho up, and hear a high pitched shriek. You know those screams that are just filled with horror, terror, like they're being ripped open repeatedly with a chainsaw? This wasn't one of those screams. But it was pretty darn close. I jerked my hand back and ran towards the sound on some sort of protective instinct.

Suddenly, the towel didn't seem as important anymore. I mean I did drop and forget about it as I ran over to the bathrooms where the scream seemingly came from. My eyes widened as I groaned realizing the only person in the bathrooms. It was the greenie wasn't it. But why was he screaming?

I stepped inside seeing a terrified looking greenie holding a wet towel to his body, trying to cover up his naked body. Poor boy didn't know that the glades wet towels are slightly transparent.

I shake my head and walk up to the greenie putting my hands on my hips. "What happened?" I ask.

"I didn't do anything!" He shivers his curly wet hair clinging to the sides of his face.

I laugh. "No, I wasn't saying that, I mean why did you scream?"

"Well you can't blame him for thinking that you were accusing him of bad things. Your hands are on your hips lady! Body language says a lot these days." A voice says from behind me.

Grievers, he liked to sneak up on me a lot these days. It's happened so many times I don't even have to turn back to know that it's The Keeper of the Runners, the man with a body and ego stronger than the walls surrounding this place.

I roll my eyes and wait for the greenies  answer.

"Someone j-jumped in here and s-scared me." He told me, his lower lip quivering the slightest bit. Just like the rest of his chubby body.

I let a soft smile graze my lips as I turned around and snatched the towel from Minho. Thank the lord he picked it back up and didn't forget about it like I did.