(Chapter 11) Moving In With The Shuckiest Shuckfaced Shank That Ever Lived

Your welcome for the early update. This should be an exciting chappie.

Tamara

It was after dinner time when I checked Minho out of the Homestead. He had to rest before he could be released and thankfully he feels better now. But I don't necessarily feel great. I haven't eaten anything all day.

My stomach growls in starvation and then I realize that Minho hasn't eaten anything today either. His stomach growled loudly and I grinned.

"Hey Minho?" I ask a smile spreading across my face

"Yeah TamTam?" He replies using that nickname that he hasn't given up on.

"Are you hungry?"

"Yeah, I haven't eaten all day but dinners over." He said with a shrug. "And Frypan forbids for anyone to eat after dinner." But the look in his eye said that he was starving and would not survive the night without food.

"Well, Minho, I don't know about you but I'm starving and there is absolutely no way I am going to go to bed without eating. So how would you feel about raiding the kitchen?" I ask raising an eyebrow because after all, what is life without taking risks, without breaking the rules a few times, without a little adventure?

He grins back at me and I take that oh so short moment to look at Minho's flawless jaw line that could literally cut a shank, "Oh so your the rebellious type of girl?"

"No." I shake my head letting my gaze drift back to his gorgeous melted chocolate brown eyes. "I'm just the kind of girl that will eat when she wants and no man or woman can stop her." I state honestly.

I was starving and if I didn't eat in less than 30 minutes then I would go on rampage and probably eat someone in hunger. This was not a game that I just wanted to do today, this is the gladers life and death.

Minho nodded with a soft chuckle. "Okay Tam, Frypan should be leaving the kitchen anytime now so when he does, we can hurry in and take what we want."

I nod and sit down on the ground waiting as patiently as I could when he continues. "But Fry will find out that someone took his food, so we need someone to accuse. Gally sound good?" He asks with an innocent grin. "Wouldn't be the first time Gally stole from the kitchen, and I hate him anyway so why not?"

I laugh. "Okay MinMin, whatever. But you better hope Frypan gets out soon or else I will result to eating anything around me." I look at Minho pointedly and jokingly. I wouldn't actually eat Minho... At least I think I wouldn't.

Thankfully I didn't have enough time to dig deeper into that thought because of the precious front door opening and Frypan leaving his kitchen. My stomach growled again and I grinned. "It's go time." I whispered to Minho and I dropped down to the ground crawling through the tall grass.

Soon, Minho followed and we both shuffled across the ground and to the Kitchen. (Just think about their position rn. Tam is in the front, crawling across the ground while Minho is behind her. I'll leave the rest to your imagination.😂😉)

Once I got close enough to the kitchen door I slowly stood until I was at a crouch. I then slowly inched towards the door and reached out with my hand and turned the door knob praying that frypan didn't lock the doors.

I heard a soft click as the door opened and I let out a huge sigh of relief as I rush inside and wait for Minho to sneak in before quickly shutting the door because that shank forgot.