Truth or Dare

A Louis Imagine❤

You somehow found yourself in a circle with 5 crazy boys playing truth or dare. One of which you knew from diaper days and the others were 4 of your closest friends. They were the boys of One Direction and you and Louis had always been inseparable. Even with all the fame that came along, you and Louis were still tighter than ever, and acted no different with each other. You also grew pretty close to the other 4 boys, Harry, Niall, Liam, and Zayn.

Today was like any normal day, just hanging with the guys. You don't know why you agreed to play. You knew that pretty soon it'd be a crazy game, yet you chose to play anyway. It was now Niall's turn, and he just picked Liam, who chose dare. Niall looked around the room as he thought for a moment, then turned and exaggerated a smile at Liam. "Liam.. I dare you.. to give me your phone, and I can do whatever I want for the rest of the game." Everyone turned to look at Liam, who was debating whether or not to accept it. Liam, being the more organized lad of them all, quickly refused. Niall pouted, "Aww, boo.. Then Liam's out!"

You laughed, "ok then.. Niall it's still your turn then." With his thick Irish accent he says, "Huh?? Oh yeah.. Erm.. Well I got no ideas..someone else go." Zayn quickly perked up and shouted, "Oh.. I got one!!" He quickly found Louis' eyes and shot him a smirk. Louis knew something was up and he started fidgeting with his fingers in a nervous manner. You looked to Zayn as he quietly whispered something to Harry. In an instant, Harry's eyes lit up and he said, "oh..that's perfect mate!!" And they both look at Louis. You were actually quite nervous for Lou. What were these boys up to?

Zayn's big brown eyes flickered between you and Louis before he spoke. "Louis..I dare you..to.." he started before he waved Lou over and whispered the rest. Louis' deep blue eyes grew wide and he quickly shot you a glance before looking back to Zayn and Harry. "Seriously?" he said in a nervous tone. They both just nodded with smug grins on their faces. Louis sighed looking to the floor then said "ok. Fine..I will.." What is going on?? You decide to ask, "So what's the dare?" None of them answered, so Harry replied, "I'm sorry love.. it has to stay between us boys for a bit." He then shot you a cheeky smile before he went on, "so Louis..it's your turn.." You all turned to Louis, who was super red. 'What is he so nervous about?' you thought..

Louis' eyes found your as he said, "Y/N,.. Truth..or Dare?" You weren't one to shy down from things, so of course you picked dare. Louis gulped, and even though he was your best friend, you couldn't help but think how cute he was, especially since he was so nervous.. "Ok..emm..well.. I-erm..I dare you to..close your eyes and don't move until I say so.." You gave him a questioning look before you did what he asked. 'What is he going to do?'

You had no clue what he was doing. You trusted him, since you've known him forever, but Man, he was taking long! It felt like you'd been sitting there for an hour! You were just about to open your eyes until you felt a pair of lips gently touch yours. They were so soft and slick and you continued the kiss until you pulled away and opened your eyes. They were met by soft blue eyes staring back at you with a small smile. Louis?

You both we're just staring at each other until you started, "Lou..Wha-". He cut in saying, "I'm sorry..I-I've loved you for the longest time..but I..I shouldn't have kissed you. It wasn't until then you realized you had loved him all this time too.. "Don't be.." His eyes quickly shot up from the floor. You continued, "why didn't you just tell me?" He looked straight at you and laughed as he said, "I was too scared and every time I wanted to tell you, I got too nervous...but Zayn over there dared me to tell the truth.. And the Tommo never backs down from dares.." You laughed and smiled. "Well maybe he should get the thank you present instead.." you teased. He quickly jumped up and smirked, "No! I'll take it!!" He then leaned into you to kiss you again. But before he could you smiled and said, "And by the way, I love you too Lou.."

Sorry if that was cheesy!! I'll try and do better!