Do you like me?

A Leeeyum imagine❤

"y/n.. y/n?.. Y/N!!?", someone was shouting at you. It was your best friend, Y/F/N. "Huh?", you said really unaware that your friend was even taking. You were too busy staring at this boy, Liam Payne. As if she read your mind, she said, "You were staring at Liam, weren't you?" "What? No- no.. I'm just really tired", you said trying to play it off, but she gave you a 'really?' expression. She knew you better than anyone, so of course she was right.

"Y/N, why don't you just tell him you like him?" You looked at her crazy, "what?! I'm not gonna do that!!" Y/F/N sighed, "ugh, but it seems like he likes you too! See, he's looking this way!!" You looked over to see Liam standing with his friends Niall, Harry, and Louis at his locker. When he noticed you saw him looking, he quickly looked away talking back with his friends. You turned back to Y/F/N, "haha no.. He probably likes you, no one ever likes me". She gave you a frown, "whatever, you know that's not true". Then she smiled. "You know what?! I'm gonna-", she started but was interrupted by the bell, signaling for you to go to class.

"What?", you asked for her to continue what she was going to say. "Oh never mind", she said with a devious smile and wink, leaving you standing there confused. But you just shrugged it off and went to your first class...

Your first couple of classes went by pretty fast, but you had your next class with Y/F/N. You would always wait for her at your locker so you could walk together. But she was taking forever. Where was she? You were about to leave and just walk to class alone, but caught sight of her talking to some guys. And they were, Louis, Harry, and Niall? Since when do you guys talk to them?

So you walked over to them just as you heard Louis say, "Really?! I knew it! He does too!". Then Y/F/N silenced him and said, "oh hey Y/N!" The boys quickly followed, "Hi Y/N" You gave them a questioning look as you said, "Hi?.. Umm.. What were you guys talking about?" Niall's eyes grew wide as he hesitated to speak, but Y/F/N quickly butted in, "umm it's not important.. Come on we've got to get to class!" She then pulled you away. You were once again confused, but still turned around to see Harry wave and the other boys saying bye.

After class during lunch, you tried to get it out of Y/F/N, but she wouldn't budge. "It was nothing.. I promise!!" You were too paranoid. "But why were you talking to them?" Just then, Harry, Louis, and Niall walked by. Louis caught your attention and shouted, "I ship it!". Then they all started laughing while walking away.

You turned to Y/F/N, "what was that about? Do they know?!" She hesitated before she said more like a question than an answer, "well, kind of?" "KINF OF!!", you shouted. "Well it wasn't my fault!! Louis and Harry guessed and wouldn't let me deny it!" You groaned while hiding your face. Oh no...

The rest of the day, you just tried to avoid seeing Liam or his friends. And so far, it was working. The school was already pretty empty, so you just needed to go to your locker then you could leave.

You threw in books then took out what you needed for homework before you closed the door. When you turned around you met a very handsome guy with a gentle smile and deep brown eyes. He smiled, "Hi Y/N". You were so nervous. You could hear your heart beat inside your head. "Hi Liam.." "Can I ask you something?" You stuttered, "Uh-h yeah". He didn't even hesitate, "Do you like me?" You were shokced but tried to answer quickly, "of course I do. Why would I hate you?" He chuckled and walked closer to you until he was like 3 inches away, making you back up into the lockers. "You know what I mean Y/N.. Do you like me?" You could feel his breath on your lips, "Do you? Cause I've liked you for a long time now, and it would be a shame if I couldn't finally call you mine..". You gulped and said in almost a whisper, "I do like you, Liam". He smiled, "Good.. You're all mine now.....❤"

Hi guys!!! I finally updated in forever!! Hopefully you liked this one! Anyway so much has happened!! Louis had his little baby Freddie!!❤ My baby Calum turned 20!!😣❤ Zayn's new song came out😒(what do you guys think about that?) and Hazza is turning 22 tomorrow!! Happy early birthday Harry!! Lol anyway.. How have you all been? Good I hope!! Anyway thanks for everything guys!! It really means a lot that anyone actually reads these!! Love you all! Stay beautiful❤- Renee