Trick or Treat?!

A Liam imagine❤

Today was Halloween, and you and your boyfriend Liam Payne decided to be boring and stay home watching scary movies. It was already getting dark so you went to go turn off the lights to let the kids know not to come trick or treating, while Liam was getting the snacks for your little movie night.

After you turned off the lights and locked the doors, you ran upstairs to get comfy while shouting to Liam, "Okay Li, I'm just gonna get comfortable then we can watch it!". As you turned the corner to your bedroom, you heard him shout back, "Okay love, I'm just waiting on the popcorn!!". You smiled as you thought of the fun night you'd have and how cute your boyfriend was. You smiled even wider when you thought of how sweet it was of Liam to stay home with you instead of going out with his buddies. You then realized your daydream trance and snapped back to reality.

You went to your drawer to pick out some PJ's. But as you were looking through your stuff, you didn't like anything you had, so you turned and opened Liam's drawer. You ended up picking out his comfy gray sweats that you always wear along with an oversized black T-shirt. Once you put them on and grabbed a couple of blankets, you headed downstairs to Liam.

You made your way to the couch. You heard the microwave still going so you figured that Liam was still waiting for the popcorn. So you set up the couch with the blankets and pillows you had brought from upstairs.

You then put in the "Paranormal 3" DVD before you went to cuddle up on the couch waiting for Liam. Just as you were about to sit down, the doorbell rang. You thought, "Ugh! The lights are off!! The kids should know not to come!'.

'Okay..maybe if I stay quiet, they'll leave..', you cruely thought. But sure enough, the bell rang again, so you scavenged around for some candy before answering the door. You opened it, ready to give the kids candy, but were met with a surprise.

"Trick or Treat?!", a deep voice said. Your eyes met with another set of caramel brown ones and a soft smile. There stood Liam in a full Batman costume. You laughed, "Liam.. What are you doing?!" He raised an eyebrow, "Well I came for my candy!" Then he smirked, "And I think I found it." He then grabbed you by your waist and pulled your lips to his. When he pulled away he said, "Happy Halloween babe!". He then winked, "And I must say you look goood in my clothes.." You smiled and shook your head then kissed him once more..

And for the rest of the night, you were cuddled up in your Batman's arms...

Hey babes!!! So I finally updated in forever!!! And I'm sorry for being late on the holiday, but I had started working on this before Halloween and I hadn't gotten a chance to finish it until now, so yay!! Hopefully you like it!! Don't forget to vote and comment! Omg have you heard MADE IN THE AM?!!! Its sooo beautiful!!!! Haha so thanks for everything guys!! Thanks once again for the 1k reads!!! It means soooooo much to me!!! I love you all!!!❤❤xoxo- Renee