Mine

A Zaynie imagine❤

~His POV~

I was lying on the bed waiting for Y/N to pick the perfect outfit for Harry's party. But obviously she was having a hard time choosing if I, Zayn Malik, the person who takes hours to get ready, was already done.

I started getting a bit impatient so I said, "Come on babe.. Just pick one. You look good in anything anyway." She came over and kissed my cheek, "Aww thanks, but I want to look perfect for you." I rolled my eyes, "You already are, can't you see that?" She just smiled and gently kissed my nose, "Okay, help me then. This one or this one?" She held up two dresses in front of me, both very revealing, but I chose the on the right that was a little more covered up.

Y/N pouted, "You don't like this one? I bought it because I thought you'd like it." I laughed, "No believe me, I would love to see you in it, but what I don't want to see is random guys all over you." She smiled, "Aww Zaynie, don't worry, it's not like I'd let them". I frowned as she took that dress to change. Damn. There's gonna be a lot of guys all over her tonight.

Time skip to the party

As it turns out, I was right. I had to keep Y/N by my side practically the whole night. She turned to me, "Oh look! I'll be right back, I'm gonna go catch up with Chole." She gave me a peck on the lips before she took off to her friend. So I made my way to Liam and the boys, while still keeping her within my sight.

I was talking with the boys when I noticed a guy walk up to Y/N. I looked more closely and realized it was Y/N's friend from high school, Jonah. "Damn Jonah", I said, interrupting Louis from whatever he was saying. "What Zayn?" Niall asked curiosly. I motioned towards Y/N and him and felt my jaw tighten. All of them said a silent 'oh' before Harry said, "Calm down mate, aren't they just old friends?" I nodded, not taking my eyes off of them, "Yeah, but I know he likes her." Liam spoke, "But you know Y/N would never do that to you.. She loves you so much".
I nodded, knowing that was true, but I couldn't control myself and walked over there anyway.

As I was nearing them, Jonah noticed me and quickly said 'goodbye' and walked away. My eyes follwed him until he was out of sight. "Zayn! Wher-", Y/N started, but I cut her off by pulling her into me and roughly kissing her. I heard the boys wolf whistle and I shook my head and pulled away. "Well hello to you too", she said while giggling. I stroked her cheek and whispered into her hair, "You're mine and mine only, right?" Her beautiful eyes met mine as she whispered back, "Always"...

Omg! Hi guys!! It's been forever since I've updated! Please don't hate me😂 lol anyway so hope you liked it! I wanted to try something different this time, so tell me if you liked it and if I should do more like this or if it was horrible and I should never do it again..lol just let me know.. Love you all!! Please vote and comment and just tell me what you guys think!! xoxo- Renee❤