Forbidden

A Louis Story❤

Dedicated to rainbowsicle :)

You were on your bed, crying from the news your mom just told you. You couldn't believe she would do this, even though she knew how much he meant to you! Your mom told you that you weren't allowed to see Louis. Yes, Louis Tomlinson of One Direction..but you two had gone way back. As far as when you were 4 years old!! He'd always been there for you,and you guys have always been inseparable..well until now apparently..

Louis just came back from when he left for the X-Factor two years ago. You guys would Skype and talk but now he's here and your mom said no!!? And her reason was 'now that he's a star, he can have any girl he wants and will hurt you' But you knew better than that, you knew him better than anyone!! He would never do anything to hurt you. That was just not Louis.. But your mom wouldn't listen when you said,"Mom you don't even know HIM!!" She looked at you sternly,"Averie..you don't know, I know how boys are. And you're holding onto the past Louis, but the fame has changed him". You stormed off upstairs yelling,"Oh whatever mother..and I WILL see him!!" She just wouldn't understand!!

But you weren't lying.. You were going to sneak out to see him...

You got ready and were off to see Louis. You texted him, saying to meet you at the park before heading out the window. You were surprisingly very quiet and got outside without any interupptions from your mom.

You walked over to the park near your house. When you got there, a messy brown haired,blue eyed boy was waiting. He looked up and gave you that oh so familiar smile. He looked the same, except with less of the boyish features from two years ago. Nontheless, he was still gorgeous... When you came closer, he jumped up, extended his arms and yelled,"AVIE!!!" You smiled hearing the old nickname he gave you, and fell into his hug,"LOU!!"In his arms, you couldn't help but feel that everything was complete. As if he were the only thing missing in your life. He pulled you back to look at you,"Wow, I can't believe it's you.." You frowned,"Is that a bad thing??" He stared into your eyes,"No, it's just that it's been two years and..I thought I'd never see your beautiful eyes again.." You gave him a cheeky smile,"Same here Lou.."

The rest of the day, you both were catching up on what's been happening in your lives. He told you all about the boys (his best mates), about touring, and the places he'd been to. While you told him about your life back home and how difficult your mom was. "So she doesn't like me?",he said looking off into the distance. You looked at him,"No no, she likes you, but for some stupid reason she thinks that you've changed.." His eyes shot up and found yours,"But you don't think so..do you??" Being mesmerized by his baby blue eyes, it took you a moment to snap back to reality. He started leaning in as you whispered,"Of course not..you'll always be my same Lou" You felt his hot breath on your lips,"And you'll always be my Avie..." Finally your lips collided and everything was perfect...

You were now walking back to your house. You only had one thing on your mind. That kiss with Louis. You had the biggest smile on your face, but you didn't care.. 'Wasn't he just a friend?' you thought. But deep down, you were hoping it was more than that.'Ahh...he's sooo cu-' You started thinking but were interrupted by someone you didn't want to see. "AVERIE!!"

You came face to face with your mom. She yelled,"I thought you were inside!!" You just stayed silent. She studied you until her eyes grew wide,"You went to see Louis didn't you?!!" You finally boiled over,"And what if I did?!" "Averie, I already told you! He's not right for you! I forbid you from seeing him!!!" You had no words..you were so frustrated and ran up to your room crying again..

The next few days were terrible. Your mom kept watch on you 24/7, and she even took away your phone. You had absolutely no way of contacting Louis, so you slumped around the house all day. You found yourself sitting on the couch next to your mom. She flickered through the channels until she finally decided on one. You were surprised to find that it was a One Direction interview. 'I thought I was forbidden to see him' you spat in your mind. But then you thought, 'well why would I complain about watching it?'. So you stayed quiet and watched.

The interview went on about different things, until it finally came to an interesting question. The interviewer looked at each of the 5 boys then asked in a flirty tone,"So..you boys know that you're the hearthrobs of many girls, but do any of you have a special someone??" The boys laughed, then all looked to Louis. The smaller one with blonde hair smirked and pointed to Lou,"He does." Louis was caught off guard and blushed."Well haha..emm..thanks Niall. But yeah..well there's a lot of girls out there..",he started and you saw your mom give you a 'told you so' look before he continued,"But I do have someone.."

Your heart sank. 'He already has someone?' you sadly thought. "I've actually been in love with her since the 2nd grade and I haven't stopped loving her.." Your head quickly shot up..'what did he just say?!!' "She's always been there and she's just everything I ever wanted. She's really the only person that knows me for me and she really is my best friend.. I'm in love with my best friend Averie.." 'what?!!' You checked to see when the interview ends and found that the live one actually ended 20 minutes ago!! And sure enough, you hear a knock on the door...

You opened it to see a very nervous looking Louis in a grey tux and holding a bouque of roses. "Hey Avie, emm..I don't know if you saw the interview..but I"..you didn't even let him continue. You pulled him in for a kiss but pulled away when your mom gave a signal cough letting you know she was there. "Whatever you say won't change my mind mom.."you said in an annoyed tone. She looked at you two for the longest time then jokingly said,"I guess he's alright." then shot you a playful wink. As your mom smiled and walked away, you looked back to Louis in shock at what just happened.. But instead if saying anything Louis pulled you in for a hug and whispered,"Be mine??" You just nodded, knowing now that your life was finally perfect..

Ugh..I feel like that one kinda rambled a bit(and sorry that my Louis ones always come out longer!!)..but I hope you still liked it!! And sorry for the long wait, but I was busy and I had a major writers block Lol.. So vote and just tell me what you think!! XOXO-A.Renee