Don't let me go

A Harry imagine❤

There you were. Sitting in a coffee shop, finally gathering yourself from the incident you had earlier this week.
You pulled the cup up to your mouth and took a sip of the warm french vanilla drink while you thought of the events from earlier this week. Two days ago, you had gotten in a fight with your boyfriend of 3 years, Harry Styles. You had never gotten so angry before, and Harry knew he was wrong. You had stormed out of the flat even when Harry was calling after you saying he was sorry. You just couldn't stand to see him right then and there so you left and stayed with one of your friends. You even ignored the thousands of phone calls he left you. He eventually stopped and you figured that he finally got the hint that you wouldn't answer.

But you finally cooled off. And you kind of felt bad when you thought of how sorry he looked before you stormed out. You were just too fired up to let him and yourself work it out at that moment. But now you were ready to go back and apologize, I mean after all, you wouldn't let one stupid fight ruin your relationship with Harry. You loved him too much to let that happen.

So you payed for your drink and headed to your car. Then you got in and drove home, ready to see Harry again..

-About 20 Minutes later-

You finally got home and pulled into your driveway. Then you got out and quietly walked into your house. "Harry??...babe?", You said looking around, but no sign of him. You walked farther in and looked around, then you saw him.. He was singing..

"I saw in the corner there is a photograph"

"No doubt in my mind it's a picture of you"

"It lies there alone in it's bed of broken glass"

"This bed was never made for two"

"I'll keep my eyes wide open"

"I'll keep my arms wide open"

"Don't let me, Don't let me, Don't let me go"

"Cause I'm tired of feeling alone"

"Don't let me, Don't let me, Don't let me go"

"Cause I'm tired of feeling alone"

"Don't let me, Don't let me go... Cause I'm tired of sleeping alone..."

He finished with puffy red eyes and tears streaming down his face. His beautiful curls fell down to his face and he had dark circles under his eyes. Seeing him like that and hearing his voice sound so fragile during that beautiful song just broke your heart in two, and you also started tearing up.

Harry then ran over to you and hugged You really tight while sobbing into your hair. "I'm sooo s-sorry y/n..I-I love you so-sooo much!! Please d-don't let me g-go..Please don't le-leave me??", he whispered into your ear. "Harry.. Of course I won't leave you...I'll always come back to you.. I love you..", you sobbed. He sniffled, "I love you more y/n..so much that it hurts.. The past two days were torture without you.. Please say you'll stay with me??" You pulled back to smile and kiss him, "I'll be here forever and always Harry.."

Yay!!! A double update since I hadn't wrote in a long time... I really hope you guys like this one, it was one of my favorites that I wrote, so enjoy(hopefully!!) Don't forget to vote and comment!! (oh and I know that the song doesn't go in that exact order and that I left out some parts, but I only put what was relevant to this story, so yea:) )Don't forget to tell me what you think!! Love you all!! XOXO- Renee