Gone

A Niall Imagine
(Dedicated to AwsomeFangurl)

There you were. Staring at the long, endless road ahead of you as your mind started wandering. You were driving back home from your visit to your parents' house. They lived pretty far, so it was a full day's trip. But you had left early that morning, so you'd arrive later that night. Although you weren't quite sure what you'd be getting home to..you were pretty worried.

It all started when you were at your apartment four days ago. You had already planned the trip to your parents' house, in which you were supposed to leave that next day. But you weren't counting on the surprise trip home from your boyfriend, Niall Horan. Since he was away on tour and hadn't been home, you put off going to your parents' for two days. After the two days of spending time and being together, you told Niall you were going on your little trip, and he flipped out! You can still hear his fuming voice inside your head...

Four Days Ago

"What do you mean you're leaving?!", Niall shouted. "Niall, calm down, I'm just going to go visit my parents for a few days..it's not like I'm leaving You!!". You turned around, feeling silly that you were fighting over something so stupid. You could feel his eyes burning into your back as he began to say, "wow.. I thought I meant more to you than this.." You could hear the anger and annoyance in his voice and you turned back around. You tried to look into his icy blue eyes but he turned away, so you walked over and sat next to him. He still wouldn't look at you, so you grabbed his face and turned him towards you.His eyes were full of hurt. He spoke, "I thought you loved me more than this". You felt guilty and quickly said,"Niall, of course I love you more than anything, you know that.. But I already told my parents I was coming..and it's only for a few days." You gave him a sorry smile. He just stared until he softened up. "Ok.. I guess I can wait a couple of days.." he said sadly. Then you pulled him in for a kiss while you said thank you.

Back to Present

Now that you think of it, he was acting all weird and distant before you left. And that's what you were worried about. How could you leave when he had just gotten home?! You felt so stupid knowing that you were the wrong one, and that Niall had a right to be mad. And now you were afraid of what might be waiting for you at home, you had a feeling that something wasn't right. How bad did you hurt him??

Finally after another hour or so, you were turning around the corner to your apartment. The more steps you took, the more you could feel the dread of what you would find when you got there. Without realizing it, you find yourself at your front door. You took a deep breath and walked in... Nothing. Absolutely nothing was there.. No furniture, no couches, and most importantly no Niall.. He was gone...

You fell to the floor drowning in your own pool of tears. You were shocked, but what could you expect, you could understand why he was mad. You just couldn't believe he left though. Its not like Niall to run away from problems. You were still crying as you continued to think. Then you realized that crying wouldn't solve anything. You loved Niall too much to let him go, so you decided to at least call him..

You dialed his number as you recolected yourself. Ring..ring..ri- "Hello?" Just hearing the sound of his voice got you all worked up again, so you whispered to prevent yourself from full-on sobbing into the phone. "Niall??..where where are you??" His voice was emotionless  as he said, "oh umm.. about that.. I chose to move out.." Your heart snapped in two, "what?! Niall no!! I'm sorry that I left, but I love you!!!" "I'm sorry that I didn't tell you Astry..but just go to the apartment four doors down to the left..number 9", and then he hung up without waiting for a reply.

You were so confused and heartbroken, but what better things did you have to do?? You just lost the love of your life..So you did as he said and headed out the door.

After a couple of minutes, you found yourself in front of apartment #9. You couldn't even express how terrified you were to open that door, but there was no going back now.. So you knocked on the door and soon heard a voice telling you to go in. You thought,'well, here it goes..'Then you walked inside...

You were very surprised to find all of your belongings spread out neatly all over the apartment. It was nicely decorated and even better than your old apartment. And best of all, Niall was there! When you caught his eye, he ran to you and pulled you in one of his famous Horan hugs. You started crying again, this time relieved that he wasn't gone. But you were still confused, "I'm soooo sorry I left Niall!! It was all my fault, but what was all that for??" He pulled you away to look at you and let out a small laugh. "haha I'm sorry, but it's because they offered this apartment to anyone who lives here if they wanted to switch, so I took it for us!! Look at how much more room we have!!", he said like a little kid with a gleam in his eye. You couldn't help but laugh and pull him into a kiss. It lasted longer than you intended it to, but that was just fine. "Aww I love it babe, but I thought you had left me!!" you shouted. He lightly grabbed your face and stared at you for the longest time. You started getting lost into his soft blue eyes until he said, "No there's no way... I love you way too much Astry.."

Hi guys!! How're you all doing?! I'm sorry I took forever to update but I've been sooo busy!! I hope you like this one.. And I also wanted to say thanks to all of you for reading!! It really makes my day when I see it get votes and comments, so thanks again.. I couldn't ask for more I love you all!!(sorry for the speech..lol) xoxo-A.Renee