Fangirl

A Harry Imagine

Dedicated to lorlormads
(And with special thanks for creating my cover!!!)❤

You were laying on the couch with your head on your boyfriend's lap. You were watching TV while the curly haired boy was playing with your hair and scrolling through his phone. You heard him chuckle a couple of times but didn't say anything because Harry had a weird sense of humor and you probably wouldn't find it funny. So you just let it go and relaxed into his touch. With his fingers sliding through your straight glossy hair, you slowly closed your eyes.

You suddenly awoke to the sound of Harry's angelic laughter and yourself on the floor. "Oww Harry!!", you shouted. He was still rolling around laughing his head off. After a couple of seconds of him catching his breath he said, "oh.. I'm sorry babe..it's just that this is so funny..I didn't mean to push you.." He then gave you a huge apologetic smile. You shook your head and giggled. Looking into his adorable green eyes, there's just no way you could get mad at him. He reached down, picked you up and put you on his lap again. Harry then brought his lips down to your forehead and returned back to your phone, only to burst out laughing again.

You gave him a weird look, "what are you laughing at??" He chuckled, "Haha sorry if I'm bothering you Lauren, but these fangirls' thoughts are just too funny" He grinned at you, then continued, "This one just has to be my favorite..'Larry Stylinson..those two words just bring life to my whole body. Even though Harry is daddy af, his true daddy is Louis Tomlinson...#LarryisLife' ". Then he bursted out laughing while you were left in thought,'that sounds sooo familiar. Where have I read that before?' Then it finally hit you. That was your old blog!! How did Harry find it?!

While Harry was still laughing, you jumped for his phone. He stopped you in mid-action and held you back as he continued reading your old embarrassing comments. You put your head in your hands to hide while he continued laughing.

After a few seconds, he stopped laughing and put his hands on your shoulders from behind you. As he turned you around, you heard him say, "You know, I didn't take you for a larry shipper at all Lauren.." You looked up into his Forrest green eyes, still embarrased, but gave him a sly grin. "Like I said.. It was my life to ship you two" He gave You a playful smile as you continued, "It would be hot though.." He started moving his hands up and down your waist, "Would it?" He then inched in closer as you said,"Yea..but even if it is with Louis, I don't think I can share you.." His lips barely touched yours and you felt his hot breath,"I could never share you. You're mine and only mine Lauren.."

Hi guys!! Thanks for everything and I hope you liked this one!! I feel so bad for writing this because I don't ship Larry but for those that do, this is for you❤ Don't forget to comment and vote!! Oh and happy birthday lorlormads!! Thanks again!! And sorry that that one was a short one..lol XOXO- A.Renee