Do you trust me?

A Niall Imagine

Dedicated to brina_116

There you were. You were in the house of the boy you liked. You were on his bed and the two of you were just talking. You weren't really talking about anything in particular, just whatever came to mind.

His next question startled you. "So Sabrina.. Who do you like?" You being the stubborn one you were, wouldn't tell. "Can't tell you." "Why?! Don't you trust me?", Niall said with puppy dog eyes. Of course you did. You've been friends ever since you can remember and you two were closer than anything. "Nope!", you said popping the "p". "You sure?" Niall said with a devious smile creeping up on his face. "Not uh" you replied with a shake from your head. Then next you knew, Niall had jumped at you and started tickling you. You couldn't breathe and felt like you would pee in your pants. "Stop!" you said in between your laughter. "Only if you say you trust me.." "Ha-ha-ha-ok ok..fine!!" He got off you and stared at you. You wanted to continue the game so you said, "No, I don't. I was just kidding!!" and took of downstairs So he could chase you.

When you made your way outside, he caught you and pulled you into his arms. Again he said,"Do you trust me?" as he looked deep into your eyes. You couldn't resist, you had to give in. "Yes, I do." "Then prove it to me. Close your eyes." You gave him a look of suspicion before you did what he asked. He started walking you back slowly with his hands on your waist. He asked one more time, "Do You trust me?" "yes" and before you knew it, you fell into water. He had pushed you into the pool. "NIALL!!", you yelled, but he didn't answer. "Ugh.."you started to say until you felt a presence behind you. He whispered in your ear,"Do you trust me?" You whispered back "yes". He flipped you around and pulled you close. He stared right into your eyes and all you could hear was the sway of the water. Then he pulled you closer and leaned into you. Finally his lips touched yours and you actually saw stars. Now it was your turn. "Do you trust me?" you said. "Yeah.."he quietly replied, sending shivers down your spine. "Good...I think I love you" you trailed. His eyes flickered to your eyes then to your lips, and before he kissed you again, he said, "I KNOW I love you..."

Ahh sorry for the cheese fest again!! I just had to though.. Haha