Touch

A Louis Imagine❤

Dedicated to Drama_geek88

You were comfortably sitting on the couch watching a movie with your best friend, Louis Tomlinson.
It wasn't until Louis tried tickling you that you realized he was bored of the movie.

He had you pinned on the couch as you gasped for breath. "LOUIS STOP!!", you managed to get out through your giggles. He gave you a devious grin as he said, "Who's gonna make me?" You gave a pleading look as he playfully sighed and let you free.

You both regained your positions on the couch and continued with the movie until you felt his stare on you. You turned to look at him. "What?" "Let's play a game!", he said excitedly. You laughed at his sudden outburst and agreed.

After he explained the game of 'guess what I'm writing on your back', he had you face away from him so he could go first. You tried not to giggle as he started tracing down your back. You felt a straight line with some curves. And then another little curl. "Be?", you guessed. He nodded, "Now for the second word". You felt what seemed like an 'M' then a line with a dot, then another 'm?' no it was an 'N', you thought. Then the last letter was little curl along with a question mark. He said the whole phrase as you turned around to meet his deep blue hopeful eyes.. "Be mine?"

You smiled wider than you ever had before. You actually couldn't form words, so you motioned for him to turn so you could 'write' your answer. He nervously turned around awaiting to see what you would say. Then an idea came to mind and you decided to play a little trick on him.

You started tracing the letters as he read them aloud, "N-O?". He turned back around with sad clear blue eyes. He started sputtering gibberish, "Oh I'm sorry Y/N.. I shouldn't have- I mean I-" But your laughter interrupted him. "I'm just joking Lou! Of course I'd love to be your girlfriend!", you smiled. You saw his facial expressions ease up, "Oh! You scared me! Don't ever do that again, promise?" You giggled and kissed the tip of his nose, "I promise.."

Omg! I haven't updated in such a long time!! I'm sooo sorry but I just haven't had time!! Anyway I hope you all liked this one and thanks once again! I can never thank you guys enough!! Love you all!! xoxo- Renee