Ice Skating

A Hazza imagine❤

Dedicated to brina_116❤

You were standing in front of your mirror deciding if you liked your outfit or not. You couldn't really decide since you didn't know where you were going. Earlier you had gotten a call from your boyfriend, Harry, telling you to dress warm because he was taking you out, but he didn't say where. "It's a surprise", he said with that chuckle of his. So you looked at your choice of clothing with a small frown and said, "well, I guess this will have to do".

So you walked downstairs as you glanced at the clock on your phone. 7:15. 'perfect timing', you thought 'Harry said he'd be here at 7:30'. So you decided to clean up a bit. You didn't get far when you heard a few familiar knocks on the door.

You went to open it and were met by emerald green eyes, a beautiful mix of curls and straight hair with dimples as deep as the ocean. "Hi love", he said with his deep, raspy voice while holding out a single lilly for you. You smiled and blushed, "Hi Harry". You then took the lilly and went to put it in a vase. You were about to turn around when you felt a pair of huge hands snake around your waist. He whispered in your ear, "you ready to go, babe?" You mumbled, "mhhm.." You felt him smile against your ear then he turned you around to kiss him. You held onto the kiss then broke away. He smiled at you, "okay, let's go!"

You locked up the house and walked to Harry's car where he opened the door for you. "Thanks", you smiled thanking him. But cheeky Harry made you pay him with a kiss. He then got in the car and you were in your way. "Where are we going anyway, Haz?", you asked with a raised eyebrow. He glanced at you and smirked, "it wouldn't be a surprise if I told you, Y/N. Besides we're almost there". You just giggled and gave up on asking. "I guess I'll wait then", you said giving Harry a playful look. He chuckled and stopped the car, "c'mon..we're here already".

You have him a shocked look then ran out the car, excited to see where you guys were. You saw a large building that read, "Elephants Ice Rink". You squealed, "we're going ice skating?!" He gave you a warm smile, "Not if we just stand out here all night!" With that he took your hand and ran inside. He paid for your tickets and you both got your skates, and before you knew it, you were on the ice.

You absolutely love ice skating! And Harry knew that, what he didn't know was that you are a pro at skating, but you weren't going to tell him that. You were going to play a little trick on him. :)

Harry grabbed your hand and guided you on the ice. "Okay babe, now don't be scared. Just move one foot at a time" You pretended to be scared and clung onto him, "But I can't Harry!". He smiled, "look babe.. Like this" he said and guided you, "now try it.. You can do it!!"
"Okay.. If you say so", you said still playing scared. You let go of his shoulder and hand and sped off across the rink then turned to go back to Harry.

You skated your way back to him to find him with wide eyes and an open mouth. You laughed at his expression, "oh, did I forget to mention that I'm pretty good at skating?". He chuckled and pulled you to him, "Emm yeah, you did". Then he pouted, "I wanted to teach you" You smiled, "aww.. Well, you helped me remember." So you grabbed his hand and linked your fingers with his while skating off.

After skating and talking for a while, Harry spotted a couple who were twirling each other around. He turned to you and gave you an excited look. "Come on Y/N! We can do that!!" You looked over to the couple then back to Harry with an 'Are you Serious?' expression. "Cooome onn! We're much better than them! I bet we could do that..", he whined. You shook your head, "Harry we're not that good.. We can't". He gave you the puppy dog eyes, "Don't you trust me?". Even thought your strongest guy feeling was telling you 'No' you just couldn't resist. "Ugh fine.. But I really don't think we can". He just laughed and took your hand, "of course we can..now come on!". He then started swinging you and him around and sure enough, you both slipped and fell all tangled up with one another...

About 15 minutes later

You were sitting watching Harry get a cast on his foot while the doctor was finishing up your wrist cast. Finally the doctor finished on you both and left the room to get your paperwork. Harry spoke, "I'm soo sorry Y/N.. I got carried away, I didn't mean for this to happen." You laughed and got out of your seat to sit next to him. "It's okay babe. It was perfect to me.. Well, besides us getting hurt". He kissed your nose, "I know babe, I'm sorry" then gave you a smirk, "I'll make it up to you somehow"...

Hey guys!!! I did one last update before school tomorrow ugh I really don't want to goooooo!!! Ugh anyway I hope you liked it, vote and comment!! Love y'all!!❤❤xoxo-
Renee