Rain

A Liam imagine❤

You were at work sitting at your desk, desperately trying to finish the assignment your boss had you working on. You had a major headache, and you really just wanted to get home to your husband, Liam Payne. Once you were done with this paper work, it was quitting time and you could finally head home. So you hurried along and finished. Then you ran to your boss' office to turn in the paper work. Just as you were about to walk out and leave, your boss,Kevin, called out to you. "Y/N, wait!!" Aww crap..

You turned around. "Yes??" He looked at you with a fake sorry smile, "Before you leave, can you please finish this for me?" Then he handed you a couple of papers. You sighed. He continued, "it'll only take a couple of minutes, I promise." You reluctantly gave in. Well, you kind of had to. You thought,'guess I won't be seeing Liam as quickly as I had wanted to'. Then you went right to work, shooting Liam a quick text first: 'Hey babe, I have to stay a bit longer:( I'm sorry, but I'll be home soon❤' He quickly replied: 'okay love..I'll be waiting xx'

After a couple of "minutes"(hours more like) you finally headed home. It looked like it was going to rain, so you ran inside calling for Liam. "Babe!! I'm home!..Liam?" Then you heard him, "I'm outside!!" You thought, 'Aww..he's probably working on the yard' So you put down your things and joined him outside.

You walked outside expecting to see a dirty yard and a hardworking Liam trying to clean it up, but what you saw was a whole different sight.

You saw a squeaky clean yard and a very handsome Liam Payne standing next to a laid out blanket and food. He had set up bright hanging lights around the whole yard and was playing soft melodies in the background. But the best thing was Liam smiling there holding a bouquet of orchids, and looking as glorious as ever. You had never seen a more perfect sight.

You were still taking it all in when Liam started walking over to you. He grabbed your waist and kissed you, "hey babe.." You kissed him back then said, "Liam..you did all this??" He looked around with a satisfied smile then looked back at you, "yep.." "Why??", you questioned while looking around again. He looked at you blankly, "because I love you..haha now come on", he said while closing the door. He then grabbed your hand and lead you to the little picnic he had set up.

You two had spent hours just sitting there and being with each other. Even though it was such a simple gesture, it was one of the best times of your life and you knew that Liam meant everything to you. It was little things like this that made you fall in love with him. It let you know that he really did love you and always would. You couldn't ask for anything better. "What are you thinking about love?", Liam said snapping you back to reality. You looked back at him to see his caramel brown eyes staring curiously at you. "Oh nothing..just thinking how lucky I am to have you" He smiled then pulled you close and said, "you have no idea how much I love you.." You were just about to lean in when you felt a drop land right on your forehead.

Both you and Liam looked up just as it started to rain hard. "Ahh!!", you shouted. Liam put his jacket over your head as you both ran to try and get inside. As you were standing there in the cold wet rain, You could see Liam fidgeting with the door. "Sh*t!!", he mumbled then turned around to you with a sorry grin. "What?" you said shivering from the cold water. He chuckled nervously then said, "emm we're kinda.. Uhh locked out.."

You laughed, "Are you serious??" He then looked to the wet ground and put his hands on his head, "yes I'm serious.. Uhh I'm sorry Y/N.. Gosh I'm soo stupid" "Liam, it's ok-" But he cut you off, "No it's not.. I planned this whole thing out so it could be perfect and I'm too stupid to remember to grab the keys before I came outside..now you're here getting soaked and cold because I'm such an idiot.." "Liam..don-" He cut in again, "No, don't.. I'm sorry Y/N, you deserve better" You raised your tone of voice and grabbed his face, "LIAM! Would you stop? You're talking nonsense!! Look I know this might not be your idea of perfect, but I love it! And you are more than I could ever ask for.. I love you soo much and don't ever repeat what you just said because it's not true.." You then pulled him and crashed your lips onto his. You felt him ease into the kiss and there you were..finally having that passionate kiss in the rain. It was that kind of kiss that gave you goosebumps and chills throughout your body, and you could never ask for a more perfect husband.."I love you more Y/N..."

Hiya guys!! Sorry for the long wait,but like I said school started so I'm going to be a lot busier..but I'll always find time to write!!oh and since this is a Liam one, I wish him a happy belated birthday!!❤ Haha.. So How're you guys?! Good I hope!! Have you all heard about 1D's split?!!:( it's soo sad but they deserve the time off.. I hope you guys like this one, don't forget to tell me what you think!! Thanks for reading!! And like always, I love you all!!XOXO-A.Renee