The Play

A Zayn Imagine❤

You found yourself sitting on the center of the stage theater. On a normal day, you'd be here waiting for your classmates to show up to practice your school play, but today was different. Your director called for only you and the other lead actor to come. So it'd only be you and him today..just you and Zayn Malik..

You had the biggest crush on him and he had no clue. When you found out that He was the other lead actor for the play, you literally fainted. How lucky were you that he also had decided to audition for the play?!! And also how great is it that you and him are the lead actors?! But what could your director possibly want now? You already knew all of your parts, and the play was already finished, so what was wrong now??

Suddenly the door opens and in walks Zayn. Of course he looks stunning and you forget to breathe. He walks closer and you are just staring, looking at his beautiful bone structure, his long luscious eyelashes, and his perfect gleaming eyes until you realize how awkward you are for staring and wave to him. He just gives you that beautiful signature smirk.."Hey Y/N.." You smile,"Hi Zayn!" He then hugs you and you go numb. He pulls away then looks at you, "Do you know why we're here?" You shake your head, "No, Mrs. Greene just told me to come.." "Ya..same here", he says. Then you hear the door again and you see the writers of the play walk in, Louis and Niall..

You look behind them expecting to see Mrs. Greene, but don't see her. It's just them. You wave to them and call them over to you and Zayn, being that you're all good friends. "Hey guys!", you shout. "Hi Y/N.." they politely say back. Then Zayn speaks up, "Emm.. So what are we doing here?" Louis smirks then looks to Niall, "Oh..there's been a change in the script.."

"What kind of change??" you said. You thought, 'why am I so nervous?? There's been changes throughout the whole play.." But you could sense something different this time. "See for yourself", Niall says while handing you both your new script. You read along and it all seemed the same until you saw it.. You now had to kiss Zayn!!

You couldn't take you're eyes off the paper. You were extremely nervous. You had never kissed a boy before and now you had to kiss the Zayn! ZAYN MALIK!! What would he think?! Just then you saw Zayn angrily nudge Lou. Niall smirked and Louis just laughed before saying, "well.. What are you guys waiting for?? You've got a New Part to learn." Then Niall gave Zayn the flirty eyebrows and Zayn just took off while grabbing your hand. Before completely disappearing backstage, you caught one last glimpse of Louis and Niall sweetly smiling at you.

Zayn lead you to a couch and you both sat down. Trying not to make it awkward, You started reading your script to see exactly what you had to do. Zayn followed. It was silent until Zayn said, "well..emm.. I guess we should practice..the uhh.. new part." Your stomach fluttered, "umm yea.."

He turned towards you and you stared into his caramel eyes. His hand gently made its way to your cheek and the other wandered down to your waist. Your hands found their way around his neck and he started leaning in. You did the same but not as fast. Then your lips touched and an immediate spark happened. You could feel your stomach doing flips and nothing had ever felt this perfect. You knew you should pull away now, but his lips moving with yours was just to perfect to let go. This was no longer just an acting kiss, this was something more and hopefully Zayn felt it too.

Zayn pulled away, "I'm sorry.." You looked at him confused with your head cocked to one side, "Sorry for what?" He looked at you with sorry eyes, "sorry..I just..couldn't stop kissing you.." You lightly laughed and said, "That's okay..neither could I..." He smiled then looked at the floor, you did the same mimicking his actions. Silence took over again.

Suddenly you heared Zayn's voice, "Y/N, can I tell you something??" You looked up at him, "sure" He sighed, "Man, I'm probably going to regret saying this, but I'm going to tell you anyway.. Y/N, I really like you.. A lot! And I can't stop thinking of you ever, And all I want to do is spend every moment I have with you.." You couldn't believe what you were hearing. Did those words actually come out of his mouth, or were you dreaming??! "Y/N, please be mine. Please be my girlfriend??" You couldn't even contain your smile, "yes!! Of course!!!" Then you were about to kiss him again until you heard another voice. Louis. "Yes! I told you it would work Niall!!" You look over to see Niall laughing and Louis smirking at you. You and Zayn both gave them the death stare before leaning in for another kiss... Nothing could ever be better..

Hey guys!!!How've you all been?!! I'm soo sorry for the long wait but I hope you like it!! Don't forget to vote and comment..oh and happy birthday to my little leprechaun!! Love you Niall!!❤ lol thanks again for reading, I love you all!! XOXO- A.Renee