Happy Birthday

A Niall Imagine❤

Dedicated to cattyh93

You woke up to a special day. It was your birthday!!! And you couldn't wait to see what your boyfriend, Niall Horan, was getting you. Even though he was on tour for three months now, he had promised you something special.

You were about to get out of bed when you heard your phone ring, you instantly knew it was Niall. You answered, "Hello".. "Hi princess!!! Happy Birthday!! I love you sooooo much!!!" You smiled, "Thanks Ni... I love you too.." Then you heard screaming and you realized it was the boys, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATTY!!" You giggled and shouted back, "Thanks boys!!" Then Niall started talking again, "Princess??" "Yes Niall??", you said worried. He sighed, "I'm soo sorry Catty, you don't know how badly I wanted to surprise you by showing up there at home tonight, but it's not going to happen. I tried soo hard, but I couldn't make it on time... I hope you understand.." "Aww Ni, that's okay.. I know how busy you are, don't even apologize. We'll just celebrate when you come home." "I'll make it up to you I promise!! But for today I arranged a little something if you'd go.." You smiled once again, "of course Niall!!" You could hear the happiness come back in his voice, "Thanks babe!! I love you!!!" "Love you too.. Bye babe!!"

Then you hung up and ate breakfast before you started getting ready for whatever Niall had planned for you. You didn't know what it was, but he said he'd call later and tell you where to go. So for now you'd just chill and recieve more phone calls from people telling you happy birthday.

After a couple of hours, you decided to start getting ready. So you picked a nice blue dress with some matching blue heels for whatever occasion it was. You thought, 'Elegant and classy never hurts'. Then you started on your make-up. You just left it light with red-pink lipstick. After that you started on your hair. You decided today to just let your natural wavy hair be free today.

You took one last look in the mirror when you heard your phone ring. Sure enough, it was Niall. "Hey babe.." "Hey Catty.. You ready yet??" "As a matter of fact, I am.. So what do you want me to do??", you said curiously. He chuckled then said, "okay.. This is going to sound cheesy but I still want you to do it. So I arranged a dinner date at your favorite restruant and I'm going to be your date.. Via Skype!!!" You laughed, "what??" He was all excited, "ya, so you're going to Skype with me while you eat so that it's like we're together!!!" You giggled, "aww that's soo sweet!! so I'll call you when I get to the restruant??" "Yeah.. And I promise it'll be a lot better than it sounds..oh and when you get there, say it's a reservation for Horan" "okay Niall.. 'See' you soon.." "bye babe."

So you ran to your car and headed for the restruant.

About 15 minutes later

You arrived at the restruant, and walked inside. You walked up to the front desk where you were greeted by a nice lady. "Reservation for who?", she politely asked. "Horan.", You stated. She grabbed a menu then said, "right this way.." She lead you to a beautiful lit table next to a window and smiled as she said, "Here you go.. Just call when you're ready" Then she left, and you took that as a cue to call Niall.

So you pulled out your iPad and called Niall. Soon enough you saw his beautiful face appear on the screen. He smiled as soon as he saw you and you noticed he was in a nice black suit. "Wow, You look nice Horan", You said. He snickered, "Not as good as you babe.. So how's you're evening treating you?" You looked through the screen into his beautiful blue eyes,"Pretty good.. I just wish you were here" His face softened."Aww me too babe- Hey, who's that??", He said pointing behind you.

You turned around very confused and squealed. Your eyes met with bright blue eyes and a perfect smile. Niall was standing right in front of you with his iPad laying on the table.. You got up from your chair and ran into his open arms. He held you tightly and you cried into his chest. This was the first time you had seen him in three months and you couldn't be happier. "Niall.. You're here..", you whispered. "Of course I'm here Catty.. I wouldn't miss it for the world.." You looked up and met his gaze. Then he pulled you in for a sweet kiss, and whispered against your lips, "Happy Birthday.."

Hey guys!! Umm I don't have that much to say this time, but I just hope you liked this one!! Thanks for everything!! Love you all!!❤ xoxo- Renee