Maze

A Liam Story

Dedicated to love_amber 17

  Today was probably the happiest day of your life. You couldn't believe how incredible this day was..but it didn't start out that way..

Earlier That Day

  You woke up in bed expecting to see your boyfriend Liam Payne there next to You, but he wasn't there. Being the gentleman that he is, he probably didn't want to wake you. So you sat up and started stretching in an attempt to shake the groginess of sleep. In the middle of your awkward moments, you noticed a small piece of paper at the edge of the bed. It read: 'Follow the Roses.. XX- Li'. You we're a bit confused, so you started looking around the room until you saw them. A trail if rose petals leading out the door.

  You quickly jump off the bed and start following the petals, eager to see what Liam has waiting for you. It seems like a trail of never ending petals, until it leads you to the kitchen where you come across another note. 'Make your way to the front yard :).. XX- Li' You chuckle at the fact that he has you traveling the whole house as you walk over to the front door. You open it and step out into the cool autumn morning. Your eye soon catches sight of another note that reads: 'LOVE YOU AMBER!!(sorry about the long trek through my 'amazing' maze babe) Now go inside and walk into the living room..XX-Li' You rush back inside ready to find the next note Liam has laud out foe you. Once you get there, you see it laying on the couch: 'Okay, it's almost over!! I promise. (Now this may sound weird) but go to the bathroom..❤XX- Li' You let out a small laugh as you walk up the stairs and into the bathroom. Instead of on a note, the writing was on the mirror: 'Okay, this really is the last time I'm going to say this. Go to the garage now :)..XX- Li' You smile and walk down the stairs(once again) as you think, 'oh my gosh.. This is never going to end!!' Finally you reach the garage. You walk inside expecting to find another note, but you see a totally different sight.

  The room is decorated with white and red drapes hung in a manner that causes them to gently stream to the floor. The air smelling of a mixture between a luscious blossoming garden from all the rose petals scattered about, and the sweet vanilla scent of Liam. And the dim light coming from the few lit candles around the room.

  Your eyes finally catch sight of Liam as he stands there flawlessly in a black and white tuxedo. He's holding a bouquet of roses along with a little black box. He has the warmest smile on his face as he gets down on one knee. He then takes your hand and looks up at you with his gorgeous glossy eyes. "Amber.. I love you so so so much and I know that nothing or anyone means as much to me as You do. Of course we have out fights, and we have our laughs, but that's what love is about. Being with together and knowing that nothing else matters as long as we have each other. You truly mean the world to me and I honestly would do anything for you. Even if it means getting up 3 hours early to set up my 'amazing' mazes for you. And I know that I can't ever let you go. Please be mine forever? Please marry me, Amber?" he concludes. You were already bawling now, but still didn't hesitate to say,"Yes!! I will marry you Liam Payne!!" He then slid the sparkling ring on your left hand and placed his hands on your waist while he kissed you.

  By the end of the night, you two had stayed in the garage cuddled up together. You had your head nuzzled in his neck to breathe his warm scent, while he played with your hair and went on and on about the two of you as Mr. and Mrs. Liam Payne..

Hope you liked that one!! Tell me what you thought of it.. And once again, Thanks for reading!! :).. XOXO- A.Renee