Hello

A Zayn imagine

Lying on your husband's lap as he played with your hair, you smiled and thought back to when you met...

It was a Saturday afternoon and you were in a looooong line with fellow Directioners to meet the boys. You were wearing all your 1D merch and your favorite Zayn shirt. You were one of the last few in the line besides the 3 girls behind you. The bad thing was, you knew these girls, Claire, Kristen, and Denise. And they absolutely hated you. You honestly didn't even know why. They would just always push you around and bully you at school, and you couldn't do much since there was 3 of them and only 1 of you. You thought, "Hopefully since it's One Direction, they'll be distracted instead of picking on me"

With your luck, that just didn't happen. As soon as they recognized you, they began picking on you. "Y/N! OMG!! What are you doing here?!!", Claire said with a nasty tone. "Yeah Y/N, don't you know you're too ugly to meet One Direction? Just go home!!", Denise sneered. With that they pushed you behind them and laughed before turning around.

You sighed and started walking away, before you realized that putting up with these girls was worth it for One Direction. Kristen noticed you came back and shot you a dirty look before turning back to her friends. You thought, "This is going to be a one of the longest moments of my life.. I'll just try to ignore them the best that I can"

After dealing with a couple more of the girl's reamarks and dirty looks you were just a few more girls until you would meet the boys!! You could actually see Zayn!! His eyes met yours and you literally stopped breathing. He then shot you a smile and you blushed and looked away. You thought nothing could ruin this moment, but sure enough, those three girls came in the picture again..

Claire pushed you and said, "Why are you still here? Zayn would be embarrassed to see you wearing one of his shirts.." You looked over at Zayn and saw him giving you a confused look before Claire started speaking again, "Just go home Y/N! Nobody wants you here!!" You were about to start crying but heard a deep voice behind you, "Hello love.."

You turned around and met with caramel eyes and dark mysterious features. He warmly smiled bfore you lost sight of him. Claire shoved you out of the way and screamed, "Omg it's Zayn Malik!! I'm Claire" He shot her a dirty look and turned to you. He then grabbed your hand and kissed it before saying, "Hello.. I'm Zayn" You blushed and looked away while saying, "I'm Y/N"... "Would you like to get a cup of coffee with me?" he started then looked to the girls before continuing, "I think I'm about done here.." You looked at the girls with their wide eyes and opened mouths while replying, "I would love to." You then walked away hand in hand....

You looked up into your husband's eyes as he smiled down to you. You unconsciously started playing with the beautiful ring on your left hand while you said, "I love you sooo much Zayn". He reached down to kiss your nose and said, "Not more that I love you babe.."

Hey babes!!! I'm finally back!! Omg you will not believe how crazy busy i've been!! I missed writing soooo much but I finally got to update! I'm a little rusty, but I hope you still liked it.. It will get better I promise!! Anyway thanks for reading and don't forget to vote and comment!!! Love y'all!!❤❤xoxo- Renee