Forgotten

Hi guys! Umm I was just checking in.. I really hope you like these, and don't forget to comment and give me your feedback.. I'd like to know how to improve or even if you just want to say hi.. So yeah.. Enjoy! (Hopefully!!) XOXO- A.Renee

A Harry Story

You woke up to a very exciting day. You and Harry were dating, and today marked your third year as a couple. Every anniversary, Harry had something special planned, so you just couldn't wait to see what he planned this time! So you rolled over to your side to say 'Good Morning' to Harry, but found that he wasn't in bed. You were a bit disappointed at the fact. Almost every morning, Harry would shower you with kisses to wake you up, but apparently not today.

So you got out of the bed and made your way to the bathroom to freshen up. After that, you walked downstairs expecting to see him, but he was no where to be found. "Harry..babe?", you called. But no answer. You frowned. It was very unlike Harry to leave without letting you know, especially on a special day like this. You started to look around the house. Not even a note or anything? You sighed as you thought 'Did he forget?'

You tried not to think much of it as you ate breakfast alone, but failed quickly. You ran upstairs to check your phone. Maybe he called or left a message? But your hope died away as you saw nothing on your phone. You sighed once again but with a different thought. One that you were sure of. 'Yep..he did forget..'

You threw yourself miserably on the couch as you waited for time to pass. You found yourself staring at the door waiting for him to come walking in, but it wasn't happening. Suddenly your phone rang and Harry's profile picture came up. Your day immediately brightened up as you answered,"Hello?" You heard Harry's deep voice on the other line, "Hello beautiful.." 'Yes!! I knew he wouldn't forget!!'you thought excitedly. "Hey Harry! Happ-" But he cut you off saying,"I'm sorry for not being there when you woke up love, but I've got a few more things to fo then I'll be home. Love you!" Your excitement quickly disappeared, "Love you too.." You threw your phone on the couch, now extremely hurt that you knew for sure he forgot.

You felt like you were making a big deal about it, but it did mean a lot to you. And you thought that Harry was one of those boyfriends that would remember days like this. He always did! So you thought, 'Maybe I should cut him some slack.. I mean he's soo good to me, and he is busy, being a pop star and all' But you still couldn't shake the fact that it hurt like crazy. So to forget, you decided to take a nap,and just wait until Harry gets home...

You start opening your eyes as you hear the opening and closing of a door. By the darkness, you realize it's evening and you say,"Harry?" You start hearing footsteps and they stop once they're near you. Then you see a pair of emerald green eyes down to your level. "Hi babe",Harry says. You sit up and stare right at him and say,"Hi Harry." He pulls you up into his arms and says,"Happy anniversary babe. I'm sorry I couldn't be with you all day, but I promise I will for the rest of my life. I didn't expect it to take so long." What is he talking about? "Harry.. What are you talking about?" He pulls away to look deep into your eyes,then gets down on one knee. He pulls out a black box from his jacket then looks back up at you. "Y/N.. I knew from the moment I saw you, you had to be mine. I felt like I would die if I didn't have you..I love you so much it scares me to even think about not having you in my life. Waking up everyday next to you, talki,g about the most random things and what the future holds, fighting about the smallest things, holding you in my arms, getting lost in your beautiful big eyes, and falling asleep with you by my side. To even think about not having that, not having you, kills me and I know I can't live without you. So please? Please be Mrs.Harry Styles??", he finishes, looking up at you with a twinkle in his eyes. You are in tears and can't believe the words that came out of his mouth. It takes a moment for you to gather yourself before you even hesitate. "Yes Harry!! I will marry you!!", you scream. He slides the gorgeous ring on your finger then gets up and lifts you to kiss him. Your lips stay locked on his for a good 15 seconds, rhen he breaks away. "And this is NOT how I planned the day! It was going to be the perfect day for us to spend together, but I didn't plan on having to wait for the worker to look for the ring because he misplaced it", he says in an annoyed tone. You quickly shut him up by saying,"Well I don't care. It was perfect to me.." as you pull him in for another kiss.