Mistletoe❤

A Loueeh imagine❤❤

You just arrived to an overcrowded house with your best friend, Louis Tomlinson. It was a Christmas party that he dragged you to because he didn't want to go alone and because you guys always did everything together. Even though you didn't really feel up to it, you knew your have fun. And besides all your friends would be there too.

You both walked in and were immediately greeted by tons of friends. You were about to walk off with your group of friends when Louis lightly pulled you back to him. "Don't get too far from me, alright?", he said with a concerned/playful look. "Sure thing Lou", you said with a smile. He always had the habit of looking out for you, but you didn't mind, you actually liked it. With that, he gave you a wink and you both separated with your friends.

Not long after, you were still chatting with your friends when Louis made his way to you. He grabbed your hand and told you to come with him. So you got up and followed as he led you to the front door. "Are we leaving alreash?", you asked with a raised eyebrow. He laughed, "No, we just forgot-", he started before someone cut him off screaming, "Y/N!!?". You turned around and saw your best friend that you haven't seen in years. "Y/F/N?!", you shouted back. Louis groaned in frustration as he let go of your hand so you could talk to her. You smiled apologetically at him as he gave you the 'it's okay' look. "I'll find you after, I promise", you said then took off with your friend as he wandered off waiting for you.

You don't know how long you were catching up with your friend, but she eventually had to leave. So you both said your 'goodbyes' and she left while you decided to go look for Louis. You didn't get far when a cute guy came up to you and started talking to you. Before you knew it, you were laughing and giggling with this guy, Alex.

You were still talking to Alex when Louis found you. He again tried to take you to the front of the house, but you motioned to Alex and have him the 'what are you doing Lou?' look. He gave you another frustrated groan followed by a sigh and took off, only to return moments later with something in his hand. Louis smirked at you and him, making Alex irritated causing him to leave.

You turned to Louis, "What was that Lou?!". He smiled and raised this leaf-looking thing above your head and kissed you. You were a bit shocked, but held onto the kiss until he pulled away. Then he answered your question, "well I needed an excuse to make that guy leave and to kiss you, so I brought the mistletoe." His explanation made you laugh and your anger melted away, "you just took it from the door?" "well you wouldn't come when I tried to take you, so I brought it to you!", he said like a 5 year old little boy. "Oh Louis, you're so stupid!", you teased. He just smiled with his eyes hopeful, "well, would you do the honor of being this stupid boy's girlfriend?". You smiled, "Hmm.. I guess I should, being that this stupid boy went through so much just to kiss me.." His soft blue eyes lit up even more at the thought of you finally being his. And with that, he leaned in for another kiss under his cute makeshift mistletoe..❤

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY WONDERFUL BOOBEAR!!! I hope he knows that we all love him sooo much and I hope he has the best 24th birthday ever!❤ Anyway, lol besides my Louis rambling, thanks for everything guys!! Your support for this book means soo much to me! Please vote and comment! Love you all and have a merry Christmas and happy holidays!!! xoxo- Renee❤