Waiting For You

A Nialler imagine❤

There you were. Sitting in class bored as hell. You thought, 'ugh, this class is never going to end!!' So you sat there at your desk pretending to pay attention to what the teacher was saying....

Finally there was only ten minutes of class left and the teacher said to spend the last couple of minutes to yourself. You sighed. None of your friends were in this class, but still, it was better than learning.

You sat there on your phone until your teacher spoke, "okay class, I have some papers that I need taken to the office. Would anyone like to go?" You thought, 'well, I could get out of class.. Why not?' So you raised your hand. "Oh okay thank you y/n! Anyone else? I need one more person." You saw a hand go up then heard your teacher, "okay thank you Niall!" oh no....

Out of all people it had to be Niall! It could have been anyone else, but no, it was Niall Horan. You had a major MAJOR crush on Niall, and he had no idea. He was soooo cute and popular, but you could never build up the courage to talk to him. You thought of yourself as a nobody. Now you were terrified that you were going to be alone with him! What if he thought you were weird or a dork?! You thought 'well, he probably already thinks that, so whatever'

So you went to get the papers from the teacher and left the classroom with Niall.

You walked out of your portable into the outside. You guys made small talk the whole way there and he actually was really cool. He was so friendly and talkative. He made you laugh and it made you like him more. You then dropped off the papers then started walking back. He was in the middle of another joke when someone interuppted with a whistle.

You looked to the guy that whistled at you and shot him an annoyed look. He spoke, "Hey baby.. What's a hot girl like you doing with a guy like him? You should be with someone like me". He then shot you a wink and you looked away disgusted. You saw Niall clench his jaw then he grabbed your hand and pulled you closer to him. "Listen you d*ck, you don't whistle at her like she's some dog and you don't talk to girls like they're a piece of dessert, they are all beautiful.." Then he walked away pulling you with him.

He kept walking still holding your hand until he sat on a bench. He then let go and looked at the ground. It was silent until you spoke, "Umm.. thanks for what you did back there". You smiled as he looked up at you and he smiled back. "It was nothing. I just don't think girls should be disrespected like that". You smiled again, "That's sweet.. We girls do appreciate that". Then it got silent again, but it was a comfortable silence.

"Y/N?", Niall said. "Yeah?", you said looking into his bright blue eyes. They were the deepest blue you had ever seen and didn't even realize he had said something. He chuckled and said it again, "can I ask you something?". You gulped, "of course". "I don't mean this in an offensive way, but why don't you have a boyfriend?" You were surprised by his question and quickly looked at the ground. "Umm.. I don't know. Guys don't seem to like me and I'm not all that pretty". You felt his intense gaze on you but ignored it and kept looking away. Before he could answer to your words, your mouth shot out words that you wish you hadn't said. "Umm..why don't you have a girlfriend?". He chuckled and was hesitant to answer. "Well..em.. That's because I'm.. I've been waiting for you.."

What? Did you hear right? Your eyes shot up to meet his. "What?, you said aloud. He laughed his adorable laugh. "yeah, haha um.. I've kinda had this crush on you like forever and I wasn't sure how you would react, but here it is..I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend?", he said with gleaming, hopeful eyes. You were speechless. His hopeful expression turned into a frown, "well I guess I know your answer.. I mean i-" he started but you interuppted him by pulling his lips to yours.

You felt him smile into the kiss. You guys held onto it until you broke apart for air. He smirked at you with a little dimple appearing, "so I take that as a yes?". You playfully hit him. "Oh shut up!", you said and kissed him once more...

Well hello guys!! Hope you liked it! Don't be ghost readers! vote and comment if you liked it!! Love you all!!❤ xoxo- Renee