Kiss Cam

A Louis Imagine❤

Dedicated to looooeehhh

Beep Beep Beep Beep...
You heard as you were abruptly awakened from your deep slumber. You groaned as you turned over to stop your alarm. In the middle of that action, you received a text. It was from Louis: "Hey Nandi, I have some baseball tickets and you're coming with me.." You laughed as you replied: "wow.. so demanding..who says I have to go with you Tomlinson??" You and Louis had been best friends since birth, he was like a brother to you. You two always joked around like this. A couple of minutes later he replied: "I do.. Now get your ass ready..I'll be there at 5;)" You laughed once again as you thought, 'well, I guess I'm going to a baseball game then'

You glanced at the clock as you rolled out of bed. 12:30. 'That gives me 4 and a half hours', you thought.
You were sooooo tired. You didn't even really want to go. You kind of just wanted to stay home because of the long week you had, but Louis had always been there for you so you couldn't just say no. So you forced yourself to get up and went to eat a little something before you went and jumped in the shower.

-A whole shower later-

You finally got out of the shower. Well, you kind of made yourself.. It was sooo relaxing and it was just what you needed. So you got out of your bathroom and made your way to your room. You glanced at the clock once again. 1:45. 'Damn!! That was way longer than I expected!', you thought. So you quickly dried off and started getting ready.

You went to your closet and picked out a comfortable but cute outfit. Jean shorts, a white lacey top, and white vans to complete it. Then you started on your make-up. You decided on just a simple touch today. A little foundation, rosy pink blush, light eyeshadow and eyeliner, and of course your mascara. Then you finally started on your hair. Since it was all just a big mess you decided to straighten it. When you were about done you heard your phone go off. Louis. "On my way:)" 'Shoot!! Its 4:30 already?' You had to hurry up. "Kk..", you replied.

When you were doing your last finishing touches, you heard a knock on the door. You looked at the time as you opened the door. 5:03.. "Your late..", you teased. He gave you a playful frown before he walked in, "yeah yeah.. You ready?" "yea..let me just grab my things", you said while grabbing your purse. Then you turned back around to leave but saw Louis with wide eyes. "What??", you said looking down at yourself, immediately feeling self conscious. He gave you a genuine smile and said, "no-nothing you just look nice.." You smiled at his compliment and got in his car heading to the game.

-about 45 minutes later-

You were finally at the game. You really had no clue what was going on, but you figured that Louis' team was winning judging by his non-stop cheering. All you knew was that a break was about rolling in.

Sure enough, you were right. You saw the teams leave the field and Louis sat down. It was soo cute seeing him get all riled up over a game. He turned to look at you, "Did you see that last play?!! That was soo great!" he said all excited like a little kid. You laughed and nodded. Then he gave you a frown, "you're not enjoying this, are you?" "No I am.." you started but were interupted by the couple next to you who shouted, "oh look!! The kiss cam!!" You turned to look at them leaning in and smiled. Then you turned your attention back to Louis and met a pair of lips..

You were taken aback, but didn't stop. You didn't want to. The feeling you felt inside was just to great to let go. You felt like your heart was floating in on a cloud and your stomach was flipping. How could you not have felt it before? He'd been there all along and you had never noticed before. But you loved this, you realized deep down You had wanted this to happen forever and now it was...

You both ran out of breath and had to pull away. You found yourself getting lost in his baby blue eyes. Looking at him now gave you a different feeling, one you had never felt for anyone else. (Not to mention that he was absolutely gorgeous!! How could you have never noticed?) You felt his hand touch your cheek and you snapped back to reality. You were at a loss for words, so Louis spoke, "Nandini, I'm sorry, but I just had to kiss you. I-I have loved you for soooo long, and you're just sooo beautiful and I just couldn't resist anymore..and-" he was saying, but you cut him off by pulling him in for another kiss. You didn't need to hear anymore. You then pulled away, "I love you too Lou".... Finally after soo long, you realized you were deeply in loved with your best friend...

Hi my lovelies!!!! How're you all doing?! I'm sorry it took me sooo long to update but I finally did!! So I hope you enjoy! Please comment and vote!! (And to all the baseball fans, I'm sorry if I totally like messed up the way that baseball works..! I know nothing of baseball so I didn't mean to offend anyone!!) Also thanks to all my readers, love you!!! XOXO- Renee❤❤