He cheats on you

Your POV

I walked into me and my boyfriend of 2 year's apartment. "Brooklyn! I'm home!" I said.

Brooklyn's POV

Oh shit. Y/n's home. I'm such a shitty boyfriend what the fuck what o thinking...?! "Babe.. who was that..?" some girl that I took home asked. "uh.. my girlfriend." I said ashamed of myself. "oh well she doesn't have to know right...?" she said taking the covers down so I could see her boobs. "well she's gonna kill me if she does!" I snapped. "Gosh... you fuck me one minute and the next you're snapping at me!" she said getting louder. Just go take your clothes and hide!" I said.

Your POV

I heard voices as I was walking up to our room. I opened the door and saw Brooklyn... with another girl... in bed... naked. My heart shattered. "B-Brooklyn...?" I whispered crying. "Y/n... it's not what it looks like I swear!" he said panicky. "I think it is what it looks like..." I said and started balling. He quickly put on a pair of boxers and came towards me. "Don't touch me!" I warned. But he kept coming closer. "I SAID DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME!" I yelled. He looked hurt. "Don't even try to call me either... I'm coming tomorrow at 2 to get my things.. and I don't want to see you here... But you can keep this place I don't want it after what happened. I hope you're happy" I said and turned to leave but Brooklyn grabbed my wrist. "Oh Brooklyn! you're hurting me!" I winced. His grip loosened and I ran off.

Once I got to my car and cried into my hands. Paparazzi were trying to get pictures of me. Gosh dammit they need to get a fucking life.

I sped off. I don't know where... but I have to get as far away as I can from Brooklyn. Erase all the memories... start over.

Brooklyn's POV

"Dammit!" I yelled and punched the wall causing my fist to bleed. "Ow" I said and fell to the floor. "I just lost the most important thing in my life AND hurt her" I whispered to myself. "Brook..." the blonde girl said. "GET OUT!" I yelled at her. She stepped back and ran out of my once shared apartment with the love of my life... But now... She's gone...

~:~

Get this to 5 votes for a part 2!

tbh this gave me chest pains just writing it...

- fb♥️