Long Time No See

~ 1 year ago ~

You sat in front of an annoyed David and Victoria. She looked at you with sad eyes and said "Y/N I thought I could trust you"
You looked at her confused "I'm sor-"
David cut you off "don't pull that act you know what you did, how dare you come in here and act as if you love Brooklyn, and how dare you use our son for money and fame"
A tear rolls down your cheek
"Mr, Mrs Beckham, I love Brooklyn and I would never use him!" You said loosing your temper. You stood up and walked out.

~ Today ~
I walked into the store in a hurry and ran into someone.
I looked up and my mouth dropped and my eyes instantly dropped to the black and white tiles on the floor. There stood my ex boyfriend Brooklyn Beckham.
"Y/N?" He asks looking at me in disbelief.
"Hi Brooklyn" I look up
He smiles awkwardly "Long time no see, why didn't you answer my calls or texts? I've been worried about you, my parents said that you ran off cause you used me. Is this true?"
I look up to him and meet his gaze " No it's not true, I love you, but your parents they don't like me, they accused me of using you for money and fame. They wouldn't listen to me, so I thought it would be the best if I cut all contact with you." I look down again.
"I'm sorry" I said and Brooklyn takes my arms and gives me a warm hug.
"It's okay"
------------------------------------------------
Sorry guys if it's rubbish and short, I wrote it at 1 am cause I couldn't sleep and an idea came to mind

lexibella123p