Arranged Marriage Pt. 2

"kayla wasn't Brooklyn just amazing? and not to mention, the cutest boy alive!" my mum asked me.

"um sure.." i replied staring at my computer screen. just then the screen shut, i looked up and saw my mum with a stern look on her face.

"what's wrong? don't you like him?" she asked, "of course i think hes cute and i may like him a little, but i just wanted to actually experience falling in love the real way.. " i said looking down at my nails.

"Aw sweetie i know its hard right now but trust me. itll be okay and you still get to experience falling in love.. just with somebody you may have to marry." she said trying to make me happier.

"gee thanks mum.. makes me feel a lot better" I sarcastically said laughing a bit. "im sorry you know im not good with advice." she laughed

"oh trust me i know.." i replied and opened my macbook again, with the screen lighting up revealing instagram.

-

from: unknown number- hello love, its brooklyn. i thought that since we are going to be getting married we might as well get to know each other. tomorrow @ 12? xx

to:unknown number- sure sounds good x

from: unknown number- okay great see you tomorrow for lunch :)

i just decided not to respond so i just plugged in my phone and threw it on my bed. i walked into my bathroom and turn the shower faucet to hot. i stripped my clothes and got into the shower.

you shoot me down...
but i cant hear a word you say

im talking loud, not saying much

im criticized but all your bullets ricochet
you shoot me down, but i get up

im bullet proof, nothing to lose,
fire away, fire away..
ricochet, you take you aim,
fire away, fire away

you shoot me down but i wont fall
i am titanium
you shoot me down but i wont fall
i am titanium...

- skips to tomorrow -

"kayla! brooklyn is here!" my mum yelled. i quickly grabbed my purse that held money, my phone and other items i carry around.

i ran downstairs and saw brooklyn standing there with a rose. i smiled and gladly took it. he smiled back at me and my mum started to talk, "so be back before dinner!" she said as we took off.

brooklyn opened my door and then ran around to the other side and then hopping into the car.

--

long story short they fall in love and get married.

Guys I'm so sorry but I don't think I'll continue this series. :(

I love u guys but I just don't have the desire for it anymore.

don't worry I'll still update but just not this.. <3