News pt. 3

It's been a few days... I started to shut out Aidan.

"Y/n please talk to me" Aidan came into my room and said. "Aidan... I don't know if I can do this! I mean I love you but I still love... Brooklyn... go. Find yourself a girl who will love you as much as I did." I told him. "Okay.... if that's what you want.. then I'll do it" he said and left. I smiled and went to my car.

I quickly drove to the coffee shop Brooklyn works at and parked my car near Brooklyns. Soon the paparazzi came and showered me with questions. I kept my head down and went inside. They stayed outside while I went up to Brooklyn. I guess I surprised him because he dropped a customers coffee. I giggle and hugged him. He hugged back. "I'm so sorry.. I love you so much" he said. I pulled away. "It's okay... I can't live without you. And I love you Brooklyn beckham" I said and kissed him while the whole coffee shop clapped and whistled at our scene.

~ 6 years later ~

Me and Brooklyn are finally married! Aidan got married 1 year ago and he now has a little boy. As for me, we have a girl Hailee Victoria Beckham. And me and Brooklyn love her to pieces. Brooklyn took me to Paris for our anniversary. and it was amazing... absolutely amazing.

And guess what! I get to spend the rest of my life with the love of my life and my child.

Forever and always, I will always love you Brooklyn beckham ♥️

~~~~~~

Hope you guys liked it! sorry it's not very creative, I just didn't know what to do for part 3! Suggest or request some imagines and I'll write them down and publish them soon!💋🙌🏼

-fb

p.s. I'm sorry I forgot about the baby