netflix and chill

you and brooklyn had just started watching riverdale when he started to pay more attention to you rather than the show. he moved your hair away from you neck and planted soft kisses on it. "brook stoppp" you whined trying to pay attention to the show. instead he ignored you and continued to give you hickies.

"i love you but i want to watch the show!" you said. "please y/n.." he moaned and turned my head so you were facing him. he leaned in and kissed you gently, you then smiled and kissed him back. he laid you down on the couch and continued to kiss me.

"you wanna do this?" brooklyn asked you. you modded your head and slipped his shirt over his head. before you knew it, all of your clothes were off. brooklyn gave you a look asking if you still wanted to do this. you nodded yet again as brooklyn hovered over you planting kisses all over your face.

brooklyns member entered your core as you moaned and threw your head back in pleasure. he slowly thrusted giving you time to adjust. as brooklyn went faster you moaned louder and scratched at his back. brooklyn moaned and continued to thrust into you. "b-brooklyn i'm a-almost there.." you panted. "me too love" he responded followed by a moan. you and brooklyn released and brook collapsed next to you on the couch.

"can we netflix and chill more often?" brooklyn asked while giving you a cheeky smile. you just laughed and kissed his lips before grabbing a blanket you cover yourself up.

ahh i hope you liked it! it's my first smut/imagine in a long time! and i'm so glad i got lots of requests :)

xx, deci