Dirty Imagine...

"Ugh why is this so hard?!" I wined to Brooklyn. "You know what else is hard?" he asked. "Hm?" "Me" he smirked. "Brooklyn!" I squealed and slapped his arm. "Whatttt?" he asked all innocent and leaned in. I closed the gap and Brooklyn picked me up and we fell on the bed. I was ready for all his weight to come onto me but he put his arms on both of my sides and held himself up.

I stared into his eyes. It's almost as if he was asking me if this is ok. I nodded and he leaned back in connecting our lips back together.

He took my top off and started to unhook my bra. "Having trouble?" I laughed. "Yes." he said angrily. "Here" I said and unhooked it. I took him shirt off then started playing with his shorts.
He started moaning. I giggled and pulled them down and threw them on the floor.
He then pushed me down on my back and pulled my shorts down and threw them on the floor as well. "Are you sure you're ready?" he whispered into my ear. I nodded and he pulled my underwear down along with his boxers.

He entered me slowly and I winced. "It'll get better babe, I promise" he whispered into my ear and kept thrusting in and out. Once I adjusted to his size... I said "F-faster"

He obeyed and went faster making me moan. "y/n, i love you so much" he said. "I love you Brooklyn" I said back and kissed him.

He started to go faster. "Brook I'm g-gonna-" he cut me off. "Me too.. on 3. 1, 2, 3"

we both released and he laid next to me panting. He pulled the sheets up and covered us up. "I love you y/n" was the last thing u heard before drifting to sleep in Brooklyn's arms.

~:~

I feel really weird writing these...
|🌸|
Vote & Share!
|💖|
I love you guys and thanks for all the votes and reads!
||
- fb