Cheater pt. 2

@shawnslyrics I'm so sorry that I haven't updated sooner! Ive been busy lately and I'm so sorry! Anyways, let's get onto the story...

--

"Go away," I told the voice.

The person moved and sat on the swing next to mine. "Please C, I need to talk to you... Look I made a-"

You interrupted him, "A mistake I know.."

"Please you don't understand!"  Brooklyn said his voice becoming louder.

"I DON'T UNDERSTAND? YOU CHEATED ON ME, LIED TO ME, AND WHO KNOWS WHAT ELSE YOU DID!"

"ITS HARD OKAY?," he yelled at me, "it's hard because I'm 18 and you're only 15.. and when you are surround by all the temptations, you can't help but get caught up in all that."

(A/N; that was horrible^ 😂)

"I'm so sorry.. and I hope that you can forgive me one day." he finished.

By now the tears were flowing like a waterfall.

He stood up, about to leave, but I grabbed his hand and wrapped my arms around his body. Pulling him into a much needed hug.
He seemed surprised at first but wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm so sorry, C." he told me.

"It's okay... just never again alright?" I asked.

"I promise," he said and kissed my forehead.

"I missed you so much," I mumbled my face pressed up against his chest.

"I missed you too baby, I'm so sorry I hurt you love." He apologized.

--

It was short I'm sorry!  But I think I put the feels in there..?

Xx, FandomBubbles