Supprise

"Brooklyn is all this really necessary, you know I hate supprises" I say while clutching onto him, blindfolded.

"Trust me (y/n) it is" He says softly in my ear as I felt him stop and slowly took the blindfold off.

I blink a couple of times to get used to the light. I couldn't believe my eyes.  Infront of me was one of the most beautiful views. There was a waterfall flowing with clear water into a green pool. It looked untouched, the branches hanging from the trees with flowers blossoming.

I took a step forward and took a deep breath taking the amazing sight in.
"It's beautiful" I turned around to Brooklyn and hugged him.
"Not as beautiful as you baby" He smiled and pointed towards a picnic blanket with a basket of food. His face glowed in the soft sunlight.
We sat down and ate, laughing and talking, he started to look nervous.

"Brooklyn what's wrong?" I said looking worriedly at him.
He moved closer and started playing with his hands.
"Well (y/n) we've been dating for just over 4 years now, and I realised that you are the most wonderful girlfriend a guy could have. You're kind, caring, really good with kids, the way you get dimples on your cheeks when you smile and your laugh is just the cutest. And it made the realise I'm really lucky to have you and I don't want to loose you. So will you (y/f/n) do the honours of becoming Mrs (y/n) Beckham?" He said getting on one knee pulling out a georgous diamond ring.
A tear rolled down my cheek and my hands cupped my cheek. My head nods un controllably.
"Yes, of course Brooklyn" He gets up and puts the ring on my finger and pulls me in for a passionate kiss.
"Suprise babe" he says smiling breaking the kiss

~3 years later~
Brooklyn and I have been happily married for 2 years and we have a 3 month old daughter. Life couldn't get any better ...

--------------------------------------
There you go guys, sorry for the lack of updates from me but I've had alot going on since Christmas and the New Year, (y/f/n) means your full name btw
Lexibella123p