Birthday!

3.4.16
Hi guys! I'm know im late, but happy birthday babe!
--
I finished applying my mascara as I heard the shower turn off.

A few minutes later the bathroom door opened and Brooklyn stepped out with only a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Gosh, Brooklyn I swear you are going to kill me," I groaned.

"Ya like?" he asked me wiggling his eyebrows.

"Yes I do like it, a lot. But you have to hurry we are meeting your parents in 35 minutes." I told him.

I followed him to the closet as he tried to look for a shirt to wear.

I got out my phone and snapped a picture of him looking for a shirt. I opened Instagram and posted the photo.

@(your Instagram name): he takes foreverrr😩

--

Brooklyn finished putting his shoes on and checked one last time on his hair.

"Babe it looks great, lets go!" I told him.

"Wait! I didn't get a kiss yet!" he proclaimed.

I rolled my eyes and giggled.

He grabbed me by my waist, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. We slowly leaned in and shared a sweet and passionate kiss.

"Happy 17th birthday baby," I said to him and smiled.

--

We arrived at the restaurant and got seated at the table with Victoria and David.

Once we ordered drinks and our food we gave Brooklyn our gifts.

*Skip*

--

"Thanks mum and dad! It was great seeing you!" Brooklyn said and hugged both of them.

"It was great seeing you too!" they said back and hugged Brooklyn back.

"It was also lovely seeing you!" Victoria told me, hugging me.

"Aw you too!" I responded.

"Now go! enjoy you birthday night," David winked at Brooklyn and patted him on the back.

"David! We discussed this already!" Victoria scolded him while walking away to their car.

Me and Brooklyn laughed and headed over to our car.

--

"So where's my gift?" Brooklyn asked me smirking.

I smiled and took his hand leading him up the stairs and to our room.

Once I shut the bedroom door a pair of kips met mine. I relaxed my body and wrapped me arms around Brooklyn's neck as he placed his hands on my waist, slowing sliding one of his hands down...

--

The end;)

Part 2?

I hope you all liked it! Happy Birthday Brooklyn! Love you❤️

Vote,Comment,Share ::))

-fb💖