abusive

hope you enjoy this :))
»

text from: brooklyn;)
hey i'll be over in 5 minutes :) x

oh no.. this is not good... you thought. you quickly ran into the bathroom looking for your concealer. after you found the magical liquid, you dabbed some on your bruises left there by your boyfriend. you had just started on your last bruise when you heard a door open. "y/n where are you!?" you heard your boyfriend shout. you slowly walked out of the bathroom, scared of what he was going to do.

"took you long enough," he scoffed. he grabbed your arm and started to drag you upstairs. you winced; his grip was so hard that you're sure it will leave bruises there. "hey! get your hands off of her!" you heard a voice say. you turned around and saw brooklyn there ready to throw a punch at josh. brooklyn pushed you aside as he started to punch your drunk boyfriend.

"y/n why are you with this.. this jerk?!" brooklyn asked you with a hint of anger in his voice. "i-i couldn't leave him or else he'd kill me," you managed to say through all the tears. "hey,hey, it's all over now, he'll never lay another finger on you." he told you. "are you sure?" you asked brooklyn. "i promise," he assured you. "thank you brook.." you said and hugged him, not wanting to let go.

«

did you like it?! this was my first abusive type imagine and i wasn't too sure on how to write it :\

hope you enjoyed itttttt <3