Pre-paring For The Baby

Hey guys! It's FandomBubbles! I'm driving to go to Colorado and I'm bored as heck! So why not give my readers a nice surprise and update. Enjoy! :)

-

You and Brooklyn always talked about putting everything together for your baby and not having a professional do it. So today you are both putting together things, and painting! You wanted to do a simple white and then decorate it. But Brooklyn wanted a zoo theme with a baby blue background. "But Brookieeee" You whined dragging out his name. "Aw baby please? What if it's a boy?" Brooklyn said.

"If it's a boy, I can pair cute animals on there," I said looking down at my growing belly. "And since the furniture theme is brown it would look great!" you continued. "Okay fine." he pouted and sat down on the floor.
"Aw is Brooklyn sad that he didn't get his idea?" I teased him just as he mad a pouty face.

We went to the store and picked up a couple cans of white paint. And started painting the wall.

Brooklyn set down his roller, "This needs music!"

"Oh yeah.. I'll go turn it on" I said

-

"I think we're finally done! Painting that is..." I said and huffed.

"no.. Not yet," Brooklyn said picking up his paintbrush and painting a little spot on my face, "Now we're done!" he said and smiled.

"Brooklyn Beckham!" I said and laughing painting his face too.

Eventually we both got covered in paint but it was worth it.

Let's Marvin Gay and get it on...

Is all you heard in the background. We stared into each other's eyes and kissed. Not a peck.. or a make out session a passionate kiss.

Something we haven't had in a long time.

--------------------

Sorry it was short! Ran out of ideas, but if anyone is awake send some requests!

~FB💖