Proposal

For @maya6198 ! Hope you like it !

-

It was Christmas morning and you were woken up by the smell of coffee and bacon. Your eyes fluttered open as you excitedly jumped out of bed and ran downstairs as you entered the kitchen you found your boyfriend of many years, Brooklyn, cooking breakfast for the two of you. You wrapped your arms around his bare waist and kissed his shoulder blade, "Goodmorning babe." you greeted. Brooklyn turned around and kissed your forehead.

"Smells good Brook," you said while admiring his abs. "Like what you see?" he questioned while smirking at you. You smiled and nodded before cupping his cheeks with your hands and softly kissed his lips. "You might want to check on those eggs babe." you said and giggled. "Oh shit," he cursed and quickly took the eggs off the stove.

After we ate the slightly burnt eggs and delicious bacon Brooklyn took me towards the Christmas tree. I barely got a chance to sit down before he handed me a big neatly wrapped box, "Open this first please!" he pleaded. I chuckled and took the lid off of the box only to find a slightly smaller box inside. I looked at him and saw the excitement written all over his face. I took the lid off the next box and found yet another smaller box.

I took off this lid and found a small box labeled Kay. I slowly opened the lid to find the most beautiful ring I've ever seen. My eyes started watering as the love of my life began to kneel in front of me.

"Y/n Y/l/n, I cannot find enough words to express my love for you, you've been there for me through my ups and downs and I cannot thank you enough. You're my other half and I can't imagine life without you. So what I'm trying to say is... will you marry me?"

Tears poured out of my eyes as I hugged Brooklyn. "Does this mean it's a yes?" he asked me, I nodded and passionately kissed him "I love you so much," I told him and kissed him again. "I love you too baby." he said and kissed my forehead. He took the ring out from the box and slid it onto my ring finger "Its beautiful Brook," I admired. "But not as beautiful as you." he said as I laughed at his cheeky remark.

-

I hope you enjoyed this imagine!

Part 2 will be up soon! Vote and share :)

xx, fb <3