Rumors pt. 3

Your POV

After Brooklyn left i let out all my tears and cried for what seemed like hours. I didn't know what to do so i went for a drive.

He doesn't love you y/n

he never loved you

These thoughts surrounded my head and tears clouded my vision. Before i knew it.. everything was black.

-

The sound screams rang into my ears. I could faintly make out some of the words, "What happened! Oh my baby!" a lady's voice screamed.

"M-mom," i croaked out.

"Sweetie, yes i'm right here," she replied.

"y-y/n?" i sad voice questioned.

I opened my eyes to see Brooklyn standing there with puffy eyes and tear stains on his cheeks.

"I'll leave you two alone.." my mom said and left the room."

"Are you okay y/n?" he asked.

"You can't keep hurting me." I told him.

"I know, and i'm such an ass for doing that to you. I shouldn't have left you, i should've stayed with you because i love you, and only you..."  he spoke.

"You told Chloe that you loved her... twice!" i argued.

"Yeah.. i know, but that wasn't true! I love you y/n! And i always will,"

"Okay," i said and pulled him into a hug.

"I missed you so much Brooklyn!" I said and kissed him.

"I missed you too baby," he said and kissed me back.

"I love you," we both said.

I laughed and buried my head in the crook of his neck, not wanting this hug to end.

•••

the end! I hope you liked it! and sorry if it sucked (it probably did) I wrote this before i had to do school soooo kinda in a rush.. But ily !

xx, deci