News pt. 2

Y/N's POV

It's been about 2 months since the fight with Brooklyn. I'm doing... well I guess. My best friend Aidan has been helping me a lot though. Me and Aidan just bought an apartment together. We both make YouTube videos to help us pay for the rent.

"Y/n!" Aidan yelled. "What?" I yelled back from the kitchen. "Come here!" "ugh" I groaned. I shut the fridge and went to Aidan's room. "What?" I asked. "Can you help me with some editing?" "Sure"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Okay that should be...." I started but trailed off when I looked into Aidan's bright blue eyes. "Kiss me" he whispered. I leaned in he did too. It got heated as he picked me up and placed me on his bed softly. "Do you want to do this?" he questioned. "Yes" I whispered. He took off his shirt and kissed me passionately. I felt loved again. Like someone actually loves me. We both sat up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and we pressed our foreheads together. "Y/n I love you. I've always have." Aidan whispered to me. "I love-" "Y/n...?" I heard a familiar voice ask. I pulled away from Aidan. "B- Brooklyn" I said my eyes watery. Aidan picked up his shirt on the bed and put it on. "Get out." Aidan ordered Brooklyn. "no, let me talk to him.... it'll only take a minute I swear" I told him I quickly kissed his cheek softly and led Brooklyn out of the room. "What do you want?" I snapped at him.

I could see the sadness in his eyes. "I wanted to come and get you back" he said. "You think you can just appear and get me back? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? TO THINK YOU COULD JUST COME BACK INTO MY LIFE AND THINK THAT YOU CAN JUST GET ME BACK?! But no... no, I'm not like those other girls.. in different and I'm not going to let you play me like that"

"You don't understand!" he shot back. "Sure. yeah I don't understand...... GET OUT!" I screamed at him. I now have tears rolling down my face like a waterfall.

Brooklyn's POV

"Brookie did you ghet y/n back?" Harper asked me. "no..." I said and cried silently.
"brookie what's wrong??" she asked me. "It's nothing.." I said and shook my head.

"I've lost the thing I've loved the most. Again."

|•|•|•|•|•|•|

Oh my gosh guys I updated!♥️

If you guys have any requests, Please tell me! Don't be a silent reader! I love all the people who read my story and it means a lot to me to know that some people actually like my book😁♥️

Vote, Comment, and share!💋

- fb