i hate u i love u

"i swear! sometimes i just hate you!" you yelled at your boyfriend of 2 years.

"well the feelings mutual!" he yelled back.

you couldn't take it anymore. the constant fighting, but then going back to loving each other, and then fighting again. you sat on the couch, your head in your hands when you felt him sit down next to you.

"i'm sorry..." he apologized. you didn't say anything, it was almost like you couldn't. the big lump in your throat made it hard to even swallow.

"i can't do this anymore..." you let out. "i can't take us fighting and then pretending it's okay when it's not!" you continued.

"baby don't say that, i love you!" brooklyn argued.

"i love you, but i hate you and it kills me because you said you would never hurt me and you did! you tore me to pieces! but why do i still love you?!" you spoke with tears falling down your cheeks.

brooklyn looked away, he couldn't bear looking at you. he broke you... and now he has to fix you. he was determined to do so, no matter what it takes.

"..then let me fix you" he whispered.

you looked up and your eyes met brooklyns as he pulled you in for a kiss, "i love you."

"i love you too.." you replied while placing your head in the crook of his neck.

»•«

i hope you liked it!

- deci ;)