The New Kid At School Is Francisco Lachowski!? 🖤

Chapter 1

*Beep* *beep* *beep*

I let out a groan and turn off my alarm clock. I stuff my head back into my pillow and when I'm ready, I get out of bed. Today is a new day and I need to make a good impression.

You may be asking why? Well, it's because there is going to be a new kid at school and I have to welcome him like most newcomers.

I go to my closet and take out a pair of light blue skinny jeans and a floral top. I brush out my hair and put on my white converse and brush my teeth, then go downstairs while taking my backpack with me.

I slung it over my shoulder and grab an apple out of the fruit bowl on the kitchen. "Why cruel world must you have me welcome the fifth newbie this year!" I cry out loud. Not crying but, you know what I mean.

I walk a couple minutes until I come upon the school, hoping I'm not late. Just incase I am, I run into the school and watch the doors waiting for an unfamiliar person.

The school door opened and a guy with nerdy glasses, hat, and a tie on over his clothes walks in. 'He seems unfamiliar' I thought.

I walk over to him, tapping his shoulder. He turns around, biting his lip, most-likely frightened. "I'm sorry if I scared you, but I'm the student body president of the school and I am here to show you around," I smile cheerfully.

He nods his head and I take his hand walking him to the office. "Hey Ms. Greene, here's the newbie," I chirped. "Hello Emmy" she smiled and turned her attention to the guy.

"Here is your schedule and lock, Emerson will show you around" she said and we walked out of the office. "So," I pause, "What's your name?"

"Dylan," he said, but way to quickly. I was suspicious for a moment, but just shrugged it off. "Nice to meet you Dylan, I am Emerson Gold," I say. He gave me a kind smile and we stopped at locker 201.

"Okay, so all of your things are supposed to be in your locker and after that I will show you to your first class," I say, smiling cheekily.

"Thanks Emerson," he said, grabbing his books and slung his bag over his shoulder. I blushed and looked at him. "Kay so let me see your schedule," I say and he hands me it.

I giggle at his schedule. Why? Because we have all the same classes. "What's so funny?" he asked, quirking an eyebrow. "Me and you have the same classes," I say giggling.

"Sweet, lettuce go," he said. "Did you just say lettuce?" I asked. "Yep, now lettuce go," he said tugging me towards the wrong direction. "So, how do you suppose to find your first class?" I ask trying to sound smart. He stops in his tracks while I smirk. He scratches the back of his neck and laughs a bit.

"Right, lead the way," he said nervously. "Guys these days." I mumble. He looks over at me with a playful glare. "You know, you're not going to make many new friends when you glare at people" I scold playfully.

He stopped and looked straight ahead. Is it weird that I feel like I've seen him somewhere and feel comfortable with him already? Yes, it's completely normal, I think.

We stop in front of the Science room and he hesitates as I opened the door. Everyone turns to us, even the teacher. Well, obviously the teacher.

"Hello Ms. Gold, and you are?" She asks putting her glasses on the bridge of her nose.

"Dylan Oakley," he said biting his bottom lip. He just looks too familiar, could it be? No, of course not. But I know this dude from somewhere, I swear it.

"Welcome to the class Mr. Oakley, you may take your seats," she says pointing to the back of the glass. It's funny how we had the last two seats that were right beside each other.

I bit my lip to stop from laughing and sat in my seat. When he sat down, the teacher started the big lecture she always did when a new student arrives.

I was about to fall asleep, when the bell rang. I automatically jumped up, my eyes adjusting to what had happened.

"You ready for next class Dyl?" I ask. He raised an eyebrow. "Dyl?" he questioned. I blushed and looked at him. "Yes, I like the nickname," I said.

He nodded and we headed to next period. Someone bumped into me and we all know that it wasn't an accident.

"Oops, sorry" said the familiar voice of none other than Cindy Carpenter. "Yeah, sure," I say. She scowled at me and I roll my eyes. "You okay?" Dylan asked.

"Erm, yea" I say, holding onto my bag tighter. He looked at me, concern in his eyes. We walk into second period just in time.
****
After school, I let out a sigh of relief that school was over. "Okay, what's with that?" Dylan asked. "It's my sigh of relief because school is FINALLY over!" I squeal.

"You wanna go somewhere?" I ask. He looked at me as if I were crazy. "Woah heck no! Did you think I was asking you on a date?!" I asked frightened.

He had a tint of pink on his cheeks. "You did!" I teased. "Sure, where?" He asked looking around. "Starbucks, at 5," I say. He nods his head, and leaves.

I swear, there is something familiar about him that I can't put my finger on. I'll have to do some research on this Dylan Oakley. I'm going to crack this code.
~*~
We all know who Dylan is! Hahaha let's just see if she can.