Chapter 8 🖤

Francisco's POV

I don't know why... But I'm falling for her. She's just so kind, adorable. I love it how she wrinkles her nose when she's disgusted or sticks her tongue out when she's trying to think.

Her eyes are like the twinkling stars in the night sky.

Sighing, I headed home.

My parents were gone. Again. I rubbed my eyes, running upstairs.

I just had to see her. I wanted to hear her angelic voice. Grabbing my phone and falling onto my bed, I called her. She picked up after the third ring.

"Yes, my little Fran," she spoke, her voice in a joking tone.

"What's up?" I asked in a nervous voice.

Stupid

"Not much, just got in trouble for skipping Hell."

I chuckled.

"Of course," I rolled my eyes, "I told ya, you should've came to school."

I could hear her mumble something under her breath. "Whatever. Hey, I gotta go, talk to you later!"

I wanting to say something before she hung up, but I was too late.

Turning off my phone, I lay on my back. This is gonna be one hell of a week. Especially since summer starts in only two more days...
~*~
Surprise!

Yes, I've finally gotten to Francisco's Point-Of-View

I think it's okay for my first time doing a guys POV. What did you think?

Oh, and I'll be updating over the week 😉 it will get better and better each chapter so don't stop reading lol