Epilogue #2 🖤

You're welcome my lovelies, I hope you enjoy ☺️☺️☺️

Emerson's POV

Francisco and I were sitting alongside the beach with our little bundle of joy, Skie.

It was a summery day and the breeze felt nice as it brushed past my skin and through my hair. I was waiting for the perfect moment to tell Francisco that I'm pregnant.

"So, Francisco, what would you think if I said I was pregnant again?" I asked. He started laughing and I put my arms over my chest.

"Hun, we're not having another child, we've talked about this."

"Don't you mean you talked about this," I said, poking his side making him chuckle. "Aye, I'll be back Emmy, I'm gonna get me a blueberry slushy," he said, wiping his Sandy pants off as he went to get his slushy. I smirked and held onto Skie.

"You ready to scare your daddy, sweetie?" Skie nodded with a goofy smile. "When he comes back, walk up to him and go, MOMMY's PWEGGY!!, okay, and you have to be excited."

She nodded her little head. I pecked her forehead and sat her back on the sand. Franny was walking back in a carefree mood.

"Daddy, mommy's PWEGGY!!!" Skie screamed happily, hopping up and down on her chubby legs. Francisco spit out his slushy, but I guess some was left because he started choking.

I started to laugh so hard, tears were prickling at the edges of my eyes. After he was done choking, he glared at me.

"Is what she says true?" He asks, picking her up. I nodded with a goofy smile. He grinned.

"Even though I don't want another baby, I'm happy that you are," he said, sitting Skie down and lifting me up, swinging me around. I laughed as he did.

"I'M GONNA BE A DADDY. AGAIN!!" He screamed happily, still swinging me around.

That turned out better than I thought. I'm glad that he's happy.

This will be a big adventure for my husband, my daughter, and I.
~*~
I gave y'all a special :) I actually wanna say "And they lived happily ever after, the end."

It's at the tip of my tongue lol

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW