Epilogue!!! 🖤

Emerson's POV (10 months later)

My eyes opened at the sound of crying. I pouted, whacking Francisco in the face. Grumbling a few foul words, I pushed him off the bed.

"What the fuck!" He screamed. "Hunny, could you go check on the baby?" I asked him in a sweet voice. "Nah, I'd rather stay I bed, cuddled up with you," he said with a smirk.

"You're not getting any..." I checked the clock, seeing that it was three in the morning. "Grr, fine, okay," he said, "but you owe me one."

"Sweetheart, I don't owe you anything," I said, smiling. The door opened, then closed. Signaling that he left. I sighed in content. Now, I feel like holding my baby, so I groan.

I hopped out of bed and ran to Skies room. Francisco stood there, holding her in his arms.

I walked over to them. I just stare at him, my stomach filled with butterflies. I could just cry at the sight. Gosh dang hormones.

"My beautiful little Skie," I smiled, pecking her forehead. "My little princess."

She stared up at me, her adorable, big brown eyes glistening. "Don't give me that look!" I said. Her eyes grew bigger.

"Alright, fine..."  Francisco handed her to me and I held her in my arms. He left the room to go back to sleep and I cradled her until she was almost to sleep.

Quietly, I say, "Don't tell your daddy this, but..." I bit my lip, hiding my smile. "I'm pregnant," I whispered to her.

And she was fast asleep, her little snores making me laugh a quiet laugh.

I put her into her crib and kiss her forehead. "Goodnight my Love," I whisper.

Going back to my bed, I lay down beside Francisco, his sleeping form sending warmth.

I wrap my arm around him and fall into a deep sleep.
~*~
*Smirks devilishly* you're welcome and I think Skie is adorable!!! No pic, but just imagine it! lol :) this is the ending, I love you all and make sure to read the sequel once it comes out :)