Chapter 4 🖤

"Emerson?"

Shoot. I gave him an innocent smile and a small wave. "Hey, Dylan..." I said with a nervous laugh. "What are you doing here?" He asked and I could see sweat droplets starting to form on his face.

"I just wanted to check out your cool leather seats but....... The door closed and locked and I was stuck in here until you came. Thank you for saving me Dylan!" I said too quickly for it to even be believable.

"You really think I'd believe that, what's the real reason?" He questioned. "Okay, you got me" I started. "I've been noticing your looks for the past few days and I thought that I knew you from somewhere and I had to figure out so before school ended I snuck into your truck and here I am," I say quickly and heaved out a breath.

"So you know who I am?" he asked. "Yep, how ya doin' Francisco Lachowski?" I smiled a genuine smile. "Please don't be one of those fan-girls," he said loudly.

I actually feel kind of offended.

"Nah, I'm not one," I said hiding my sarcastic tone. Lies! I thought. "Hiding sarcasm isn't really in your category." He smirked. Noooooo, he is smirking.

"Don't smirk, it just makes you look like a douchebag." I glared. "That's just who I am," he spoke, his smirk widening. "Okay Mr. Lachowski, I'm starving could you take me to McDonalds?" I asked, giving him my best puppy eyes.

He rolled his eyes at me and started the ignition. "Hey! I saw that mister." I glared. "You were meant to," he said and started driving to the destination.
******
"I'd like to get an Oreo shake with large fries and a happy meal," Dylan said. You may be asking which is which, well..... I love McDonalds Happy Meals! You get a toy and some apples, yum.

"That will be $16.25" the cashier said. He took money out of his pocket and handed it to the cashier and we drove up to the next window. A lady handed us a bag and a shake with my Kids Meal. I was practically drooling.

He handed me my food and I immediately dug in. After finishing I wiped my mouth with a napkin. "Wow," Dylan said in amazement. "What? When a girls hungry she's hungry." I shrugged.

Still driving, he parked at a house that I'm unfamiliar of. "Where are we?" I ask, my heartbeat rising. "My house." he smirked. I liked Dylan way better than Francisco, and they're the same person.

He got out of his truck and came to my side, opening the door, bowing. "Ma'lady" he bowed. Never mind, I can get used to this. I stepped out and he closed the door behind me.

"What about my mom?" I panicked. "Don't worry, I'll escort you home early in the morning," he said and walked inside the humongous house. I walked in after and my jaw dropped, literally.

"Honey, your home!" a feminine voice spoke excitedly from the kitchen. A woman walked out, dressed in an elegant dress with her hair in a beautiful bun, two curls lying on the side of her face. "Hey mom." he smiles hugging her.

"Mommas boy.." I mutter. His mother laughed and he gave me a playful glare. "And who is this young lovely lady," she said. I curated out in a fit of laughter.

We all ask why. This is why. She said "young, lovely lady" and that just makes me think that he dates old people. "So Dylan's been getting the older women," I say giving him a wink.

His mother laughs again and wipes a small tear from under her eye. "I like this one," she says smiling sweetly. "Why thank you Mrs. Lachowski," I said with a small curtsy. "Call me Maria," she says. I nod my head.

"Why don't you show her around, Franny," she said taking my hand in hers and putting it in his. Dang, parents love me so much they want to hook me up with their sons 😉

"Yes, mom," he says, giving her a kiss on the cheek. "No Franny, it's mommy" I giggle. He crosses his arms over his chest. "Whatever," he said blowing a piece of hair out of his face.

Looks like I'm going to have a wonderful morning tomorrow.

Not.
~*~
Two updates in a row *BOOM* I dedicate this chapter to @Anyssa0409 for voting for my story and commenting 😜😋😆😄😃

Vote

Comment

Follow