Chapter 19 🖤

Emerson's POV

It's now two years later and Francisco and I went out with a few friends of his. He had a photo shoot to do, so afterwards, we went to Freddy's Frozen Custards and had some ice cream. They were all laughing and my focus was only on what Francisco was saying.

His laugh filled my heart. I grab his hand under the table and squeeze it. He looks at me and squeezes back. I rest my head on his shoulder and lick my cookies and creme ice cream.

"Well aren't you guys the cutest couple in the world!" His friend, Ryan, exclaimed. I nodded my head. "Heck yes we are!" Francisco and I first bump each other and continue on with conversations with his friends.

Throughout the day, we cuddled, watched television, and did things that I usually like to do.

"Do you want to have a picnic?" He asks. "That sounds nice right now," i reply, giving me a small smirk. I wrinkle my nose and kiss his cheek. "Okay, I'll make us some sandwiches and we can go," I tell him, getting off the couch.

I make us turkey and cheese sandwiches, with avocado, putting them in a picnic basket. When we get to the park, we sit on the merry-go-round and twirl it around a little.

"You know, Emerson, you are the love of my life, the one person I can tell all my secrets to. I trust you with everything in me. These past two years have been everything to me. I know what I'm about to ask sounds crazy because we are only twenty years old, but..." he gets down on one knee and I'm flustered.

"Will you marry me, Emerson Marie Gold?"

The question floats around my mind and I'm lost in my own little world, memories coming back of the beginning of our relationship to now. Finally, my mind comes back to the present. "Yes! Yes! A million-trillion times yes!" I say, jumping into his arms and holding on tight. Tears are falling down both mine and his cheeks and he sits me down, sliding the ring on my ring finger.

The ring that his grandmother has showed me many times before.

We kiss and we hug and we tell each other "I love you" over and over again until we're out of breath.

This is the best day I've ever had.
~*~
Cutest ish ever GOODNIGHT

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW