Chapter 5 🖤

I'm up in the guest room, lying on the bed and playing on my phone. Bored is the only word I can think of in this occasion. "Dylan!" I screamed loudly. No answer. What the heck is wrong with this guy. I know that his name is Francisco but I'd rather use Dylan, way easier. I didn't want to but I know he's not going to be coming any sooner.

I stomped into his room, barging in through his door. I was about to scream or yell but he was sleeping like the 'angel' he was. "Awe, he looks so adorable," I said in a baby voice. Now let's mess up that adorable face. I go to the kitchen (where his mom is) and ask her to borrow some makeup products. She looked curious, but said it was okay and told me all of her products are in her bathroom.

When I get to her restroom, I grab everything I need and go back to Dylan's room. Thankfully, he's still fast asleep.

I begin with red eyeshadow and draw on his pretty face. Then, I use white eyeshadow and eyeliner. Finishing it off, I put mascara on his long eyelashes.

I smirk at the work I'd done, standing on my two feet. Just when I thought I'd gotten away with it, his eyes snap open and instantly look at me.

He gave me the death glare. "Emerson, what did you do?" He questioned. Oh crud, I thought. I started running like a crazy woman  and all the way downstairs I went. His parents were gone and I'm left here alone with this sore loser.

"Emerson, you are so dead," he growled. I shrieked, and ran as fast as my tiny legs could carry me. When I had made it to the kitchen, I'd thought I'd lost him, guess I was wrong. "Gotcha."

I squealed when I felt his hand clamp onto my shoulder. "Shouldn't have done that Emmy," he whispered in my ear. I sucked in a deep, welcoming breath. "You're lazy ass didn't wake up, so yeah, I should've," I whispered back. I kicked his leg and ran away. "Come on, Dylan, let's play a little Cat and Mouse," I giggled. "You're on, Kitten," he laughed. It felt like hours, and I couldn't catch my breath.

Slowing down my pace, I took in deep breaths. Checking behind me, he was nowhere to be seen. "Thank God," I breathed. "Shouldn't have slowed down, Kitten." I felt his minty breath on my flushed cheeks. "This was not fair, I was catching a breath," I huffed in annoyance. "I win," he cheered. "Whatever," I grumbled.

"Let's get back before your parents do," I added afterwards. "You're probably right," he breathed.

We made our way back to his "house" which was only a few blocks away. A black Lamborghini was parked in the front yard. "Oh crap!" We ran inside like our lives depended on it. Standing at the front door, stood Mrs. Lachowski. We laughed nervously. "Hi mom." "Hi Mrs. Lachowski." Dylan I said at the same time.

"So...," she dragged on, "where were you two?" We let out a breath of relief. She looks giddy. Wonder why. "Mrs. Lachowski, why do you look so happy?" I asked confusedly. "Oh, no reason." Her smile was brighter than the sun. I swear, it was blinding me to death.

"She thinks I like you," Dylan whispered. Of course, why didn't I think- or shall I say -know that?

This has just gotten 10x awkwarder. "You two are so dating," she said in a chirpy tone. Oh no...
~*~
Sorry for the cliffhanger 😁 I swear to the love of God, I will update more often, you ask, I will. 😂 I hope you guys had a wonderful time during this short break. Okay, the next chapter will be an interview with the characters lol