Chapter 18 🖤

Emerson's POV

I was released from the hospital three days ago. The police came by to ask me questions. I know Francisco went behind my back, but I'm so thankful he did. Now, my mom is behind bars. That's not something every daughter would be happy about.

Francisco's parents said that it's fine for me to stay with them as long as I want. They made me feel comfortable and they made the house feel like a home to me. They're honestly the sweetest people I've ever met.

I'm laying in bed, it's nine o'clock at night and Francisco sneaks into my room. His parents know we're together, but they still set boundaries.

"Hey, can I sleep with you?" He asks, standing up, giving me puppy eyes. I roll my eyes at him and pat right next to me. He gets under the blankets with me and gets close to me. Our legs are now entangled and he's holding me. My safe place.

"I love you, Emerson," he murmurs, rubbing the small of my back. I hold him tightly, like my life depended on it.

"I love you too, Francisco Lachowski," I reply. I kiss his soft lips and pull away.

We just hold each other in the most comfortable silence I've ever been in.

I love it here.
~*~
Okay peeps! Listen up! This book will be ending soon. I'll only go up to at least 30 or more chapters and then to make you guys happy 😋😊 I will be making a sequel for you. I hope that shows just how much I love you guys.

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW