Chapter 20 🖤

*1 year later*
Emerson's POV

"COME ON EM! YOU CAN DO IT! ONE LAST PUSH!" Francisco cheers me on. His hand is holding onto mine so tightly that it's turning white.

"Ah!" I scream and then there's the sweet cry. The cry of our beautiful baby girl.

The doctors cleaned her up and sat her onto my chest. Her cries stop instantly and her blue eyes stare up into mine, curious.

"It's nice to finally meet you, Skie Nicole Lachowski..." I whisper, holding her tiny little finger. She coo's at me. I let Francisco hold her and he's already the best father I've ever seen.

"Hey, baby girl, how are you?" He says to her in a baby voice. She smiles a small smile and I wish I could've captured it, but I know that it will stay in my memories forever.

He hands her back to me so I can feed her and all day, we just stare at her in awe. She has the chubbiest cheeks and I can't help but kiss her face all over.

"She's so beautiful."

"Beautiful, just like her mom," Francisco whispers in my ear. He kisses me ever-so gently on the lips. "You did good, Em," he murmurs. I look into his chocolate brown eyes.

"No, we, did good."
~*~
Updated my lovelies! Sadly, this book will be ending soon, but no worries! This is a series so there will be a sequel but different.

Think up some models you like and put them in the comments because one will be chosen for the sequel and one lucky user will be the girl main character!! So excited!

Fan

Vote

Comment

Follow