Chapter 16 🖤

Francisco's POV

I awake at three in the morning. My phone is ringing, it's Emerson. I rub my eyes. She was supposed to message me yesterday, her bags packed, and me bringing her here.

Answering, I hear her panicked voice. "Francisco, please come get me. My moms asleep and I'm so cold. I don't care about the clothes anymore, I need out of here now." Her voice is trembling and my worry sets in. "I'll be there soon!"

•••
Emerson's POV

My whole entire body hurts. I woke from all the pain shooting through my arms, legs, face, torso. I can't even move, it hurts too much.

I just need Francisco. I need his comforting arms around me and the warmth of his household. There's a ding from my phone.

Francisco: I'm here. Where are you?

I feel like passing out.

Me: I'm inside, I can barely move. Sneak into the house, I'm in my living room...

He reads the message and I already know he's on his way to get me. The sound of my bedroom door makes me look up and I see his beautiful face. I'm so ecstatic to see him, but his eyes hold heartbreak.

He picks me up from off the floor and carries me out the front door. I snuggle closer into him. "I'm so sorry this happened to you Em, I should've been here, I should've known..."

I shush him.

"It's- it's not you're fault. You're here now and-and that's all that matters." I'm wincing as I say this. He lays me in the back of his vehicle and I automatically pass out.

•••
Francisco's POV

Tears fall down my cheeks as I race to the hospital. I know she said it wasn't my fault, but I feel like it is. I just want to hold her and never let her go.

It's bad. The shape she's in. Her face is swollen beyond recognition and her shirt was risen up. I could see the black and blue bruises all over her stomach.

I wish I was there for her. I know she said not to, but after she's admitted into the hospital, I'm going to the police and I'm putting that piece of sh*t of a mother in prison.
~*~
Well we are big sadddd also PERIODT @ Francisco

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW